I'm looking forward to exploring what Chicago has to offer in its dating scene. I am looking for fun, good conversations, and good times. I can't say that I am actively looking for romance, but I wouldn't be against it if it happens in just the right way.
Oh P.S. no gHeTtO speak please. I speak articulately, so should you. I promise to not start a conversation with "waz up ma."
- Anything by Dan Brown
- can't wait to crack open "Inferno"
- Anything by Garth Nix
- Philip Pullman's Golden Compass series
- Anything by J.D. Robb/Nora Roberts
- Anything by classic philosophers
- Anything with Pacino or De Niro
- Fight Club (it was a better book than a movie, but still amazing)
- Any Bruce Willis movie
- Anything Funny
- The occasional documentary
- I am very eclectic, I like listening to anything that makes my ears perk up.
- I enjoy getting lost in music.
As for my diet I will eat mostly anything. Chiefly, things that are edible.
A sense of humor
My moral compass
My never ending curiosity
Yes, I am manly enough to admit that I have a soft side.
Humor is the key for sparking my interest, but Im also partial to fun facts.