2) MOVIES: ANYTHING, ANYTHING, ANYTHING with a compelling dialogue. What comes to mind is, "As Good As It Gets" and "The Producers"--Mel Brooks original with Zero and Gene.
3) SHOWS: My favorite has always been "42nd Street". I'm a sucker for musicals. "Music Man", "Sound of Music", "Fiddler on the Roof" (if I were a rich man!)...name it. Nothing more romantic in my eyes.
4) MUSIC: Rock n'roll, classical, jazz, R&B, reggae. I like playing.
5) FOOD: Boy! I'm a glutton without allergies; so, everything goes! I'm not partial. I have travelled the world and never had cause to criticize the cuisine.
2) Sincere companionship
5) My own independent source of income
6) An occasional cold glass of beer