I don't like how I can't see who likes me unless I pay... that is kinda crappy... but what should i expect?
I am quite happy I can message people though
I am reading through some people's profiles and I don't get how the "Match", "Friend", "Enemy" is calculated. there are some people I think I would get along well with but it says 75% Enemy...?
I am told I will make a great dad because of the lame jokes I make... They aren't all lame, but I do enjoy making bad jokes on occasion
I really enjoy reading sci-fi, thriller, fantasy, crime and probably more. I will watch almost any movie until the end, no matter how bad or childish it may be, as long as it is not horror/ incredibly gory. Similar to movies I like watching most shows, although I hate 80% of reality tv and tolerate the other 20% (usually Aussie Idol/The Voice/X factor etc). I am in the beginning of watching Suits and I am looking for episodes to watch. I love GoT and pretty much anything comedy, especially Whose Line Is It Anyway and Archer.
I like most pop music...well if you could call it that. I enjoy listening to catchy songs and then listen to the lyrics or find out who it is by and decide I don't like the song anymore, although you still might catch me singing along to it. I don't really like rap, or classical, but I do like jazz and blues, although I prefer to play that as opposed to listen to it (I played the trumpet during school but have not touched it since, something I hope to rectify)
For food I like anything Italian, most Thai, some middle eastern, and most Asian. I am happy to eat crappy foods like MacDonalds, or eat good food like....carrots? My mum is a vegetarian nutritionist, so I have had to learn to eat pretty much whatever, although I don't really like curry
If you like videos with puppies and kittens take a look at some of these. They are adorable! http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePetCollective/videos
An internet connection
A variety of foods
Commas. I usually use them way too often when I am writing a large amount,,,,
My amazing ability to count to five but no further
Also I am a little upset that I keep finding pretty cool/awesome profiles on here and then see they are vegetarian or vegan (nothing wrong with that though). I like my dead animal, and I don't want someone to remind me of my mum.
The most important part about this is that I would never not date someone just because of their eating habits.
Also if you want to know anything just ask. I will answer pretty much any question about anything from anyone