- Rage Against the Machine
- Earth, Wind & Fire
- Maroon 5
- Rick James
- and pretty much everything except Country.
- The Sandlot
- The Goonies
- Anything with Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey, or Chris Farley (RIP)
- Scrubs (#1 favorite show. I watch it everyday.)
- Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- Blue Mountain State
- The Office
- Cake Boss
- Parks and Recreation
- Legend of the Seeker
- Most cartoons from the 90's and just about everything on Netflix currently.
This list would be way too long, so I'm just going to go with my top 5.
- The Elder Scrolls series (Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim)
- Legends of Zelda
- Pokémon (only Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal)
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
- Dragon's Dogma
...that's about it for now.
Also, 3 of my pet-peeves:
- People that chew like horses.
- Being ignored.
- You have decent spelling and grammar.
- You feel like talking for whatever reason.
- You like pickles. Why? I dunno...
- You can kick my ass into shape. I've been dieting and exercising, but sometimes it's hard to find the motivation.
- You have dogs. I love dogs, even though I can't own one right now.
- You know the words to Sugar, We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy. I had no clue what they were saying. It always sounded like someone getting tazed. I just learned the lyrics lol.
- You enjoy 90's cartoons and shows. I don't understand what TV is doing these days... Seriously, if you can quote SpongeBob word for word, you get a cookie.
- If you like the color orange.