On a more personal level, I really enjoy telling stories, I'm more of a verbal person in my personal expression, even though I love reading. Just spending time with friends and regaling them with tales from my life, and hearing theirs is a big part of what makes me happy. We're story-telling primates, telling tales to one another is almost as high up on our needs list as cuddling. Combining the two is even better which is why I'm happy to sit on the couch leaning against a friend and share our adventures since we've last talked.
So, spending my life making games, and connecting deeply with my friends. Seems like a good combo. Currently looking for more awesome people with whom to share the adventure.
Movies: The Martian, Apollo 13, Big Trouble in Little China, Alien, Aliens, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Office Space, The Princess Bride, TRON, the Harry Potter series, Gattaca, Inception, Gravity (Space movie + Disaster movie = OMGYES), Guardians of the Galaxy and the overall progress of the Marvel movies, etc.
Music: Psy-trance, ambient and chill. Shpongle, Yggdrasil, Orbital, The Infinity Project, The Orb, DJ mixes, etc.
TV: Firefly (yeah, still), Westworld, Black Mirror, Game of Thrones, Archer, Planet Earth, Blue Planet, The Great British Bake Off, etc.
Food: Sushi, thai, malaysian, korean bbq, pho, steaks, real cane sugar based colas, homemade milkshakes, raspberries, bread, handmade pasta, my chocolate chip cookies...
really all these lists can be huge, I love a lot of things. :) I can't decide if trying to go into depth here is good because then people can see corresponding likes, or bad since it just creates a wall of text that nobody can read, I go back and forth myself between reading them all and not on other people's answer to this section...
* Good music, and space to move. "it has a good beat and I can dance to it", bonus points if I am getting to dance to it with friends.
* Raw materials with which to cook delicious meals, and the aforementioned folks to share it with.
* Physical contact, back rubs, massages, the touch of a hand on an arm, snuggling on the couch or in bed. All the things that primates find bonding.
* Conversation, I like to talk, and think and share together.
* Engaging activity, it can be cerebral or physical, but I like to do things, I'm active both physically and mentally. This is part of why I like games so much, they are entirely about being engaging because if they fail, nobody plays them.
You're looking for somebody to have fun with, somebody to go dancing with, a rock climbing or snowboarding buddy, a movie and dinner outing partner or you like board games. I like making new friends, and I'm hoping that some of the new friends I make end up clicking with me romantically too.
I most want to meet people who are positive, outgoing, interesting to talk with, physically affectionate, open minded and are good adventuring partners.