I am not on Facebook.
I am fantastically funny.
Movies: I love movies but rarely make the time as I don't like to see them alone.
Shows: Any show is a good show, although I did walk out on a concert once (Linkin Park screaming endlessly is not my idea of a good time).
Music: Around the house, music is background noise to me; it's always on but I'm not actively listening. In the car I prefer to listen to talk radio (mostly politics not news) or the '80's. I do sleep with the radio on but at a level where most people don't know it's there (quite enough that you'll never catch yourself singing along).
Food: Anything spicy. Preferably home made. By my lover cooking in only an apron.
2. Peanut butter (not in conjunction with orgasms)
3. Free will
4. Q-tips (not necessarily brand name, generics are fine)
2. You understand that some people can't live without peanut butter.
3. You are willing to date a serial comma-ist.
4. Enumerated lists don't bother you.