As for the openminded and creative, compassionate, sexy, passionate, comic book/sci fi nerd/geek type looking for friends or friends with benefits? Read on!
I am an aspiring writer, comic book cartoonist. Netflix watcher, book reader, movie goer, porn surfer, diabolical life-comedian, sci-fi/history nerd. I just want someone cool, nerdy/geekish, communicative, text-messagy, mellow, privately slutty, funny, patient and compassionate person with common interests for a low-key friendship with benefits. Specialties include extraordinary massages, honest conversationalist, and a secret bedside manner.
I won't care if you have a husband, or boyfriend on the side or poly with some other dudes or whatever. I could be your oasis on the side, your massage specialist, your movie buddy, your part time fuck buddy, your occasional temporary Netflix cuddle session once a week distraction from your regular relationship. I don't want clingy sappy romance, or drama, or the attempt of any loyal, monogamous boyfriend-girlfriend miasma - everyone in my relationships have either left me, cheated on me, Dear Johnned me, for one selfish or materialistic thing or another, or I have had to end things because of their mental illnesses and their overwhelming desire to procreate. So, I want to wash my hands of drama, and keep it simple. Keep it a caring, friendly, mellow, passionate, sensual friendship. Doesn't that sound wonderful?
Bonus points if:
- You can communicate, love to talk, are affectionate and passionate
- You are short
- You like talks about space and time and philosophy and ideas.
- You like big fat guys despite them being big fat guys.
- You are petite and fit but still like big fat guys
- You are muscular and fit but still like big guys
- You are not petite, muscular or fit but still like big fat guys
- You have an oral fixation
- You love to sunbathe nude
- You are a werewolf
* The Wolf's Hour by Robert McCammon
* Blue Moon Rising and The Darkstalker series by Simon R.Green
* The Dark Elf trilogy by R.A.Salvatore
* The Stand by Stephen King
* The Earth's Children series by Jean Auel.
* any Spielberg movie
* Dances With Wolves
* Schindler's List
* Star Wars and Star Trek (all old and new)
* James Bond movies
* Superhero movies of all kinds
* Sci-fi movies, horror, and even B-movies for comedic relief
Favorite TV shows:
* Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Vikings, Dark Matter, The Walking Dead, Netflix's Daredevil and Jessica Jones, Penny Dreadful, Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel, Firefly, Hell on Wheels, FRINGE, Mythbusters, Deadwood, ROME, Hell on Wheels, The X-Files, any historical, nature related or astronomical documentary out there.
* Classic rock. Queen, Led Zeppelin, Beatles, The Who
* R&B and Jazz Blues
* Big band music like Glenn Miller Orchestra and Billie Holliday
* Classical music (Beethoven, Mozart)
* Movie soundtracks (especially John Williams and Basil Poledouris)
Movies and Netflix
Italian food, a good hamburger, and a greater milkshake.
My Xbox One, and laptop
Curiosity and imagination
Real books: touch, scent, paper.
Touching and being touched