I am soul-crushingly lonely. But by the same token...
I don't like people. Always hurting, mean, disloyal, materialistic. Vain.
I am unmatchable and unwantable.
* The Wolf's Hour by Robert McCammon
* Blue Moon Rising and The Darkstalker series by Simon R.Green
* The Dark Elf trilogy by R.A.Salvatore
* The Stand by Stephen King
* The Earth's Children series by Jean Auel.
* any Spielberg movie
* Dances With Wolves
* Schindler's List
* Star Wars and Star Trek (all old and new)
* James Bond movies
* Superhero movies of all kinds
* Sci-fi movies, horror, and even B-movies for comedic relief
Favorite TV shows:
* Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Vikings, Dark Matter, The Walking Dead, Netflix's Daredevil and Jessica Jones, Penny Dreadful, Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel, Firefly, Hell on Wheels, FRINGE, Mythbusters, Deadwood, ROME, Hell on Wheels, The X-Files, any historical, nature related or astronomical documentary out there.
* Classic rock. Queen, Led Zeppelin, Beatles, The Who
* R&B and Jazz Blues
* Big band music like Glenn Miller Orchestra and Billie Holliday
* Classical music (Beethoven, Mozart)
* Movie soundtracks (especially John Williams and Basil Poledouris)
Movies and Netflix
Italian food, a good hamburger, and a greater milkshake.
My Xbox One, and laptop
Curiosity and imagination
Real books: touch, scent, paper.
Touching and being touched