I'm kind of creped out of people here everybody has 100+ books to read (tell me where they get the time, I dont have such a luxury), I have my own life, once a time I bump here, nothing important for me but dont worry I get the message.
Oh and I forgot, lately I started to do mountaineering, the view up there is worth IT!
My latest motto is:
"Rather pay now more for HQ food, than later for drugs"
Driving when Im late
Physics, biology, exercise,
- BBC Horizon
- One Direction
- Taylor Swift
- Meat, Fish, Sea Food, Mushrooms, Cheese, Olives, and BLUEBERRIESSSSSS (more fat in the food the better :)
- Ultra quality chocolate (Swiss, Belgium, France) (Criollo cocoa)
High intensity training
Honey (Jedlova medovica, best blend, from Slovakia)
People I can count on
Nice steak, sea food, vegetables
PCs & Internet & Sex
dont like clubs, because I truly hate the freaking smoke!
few drinks are fine, no problem with that
- you feel like it, go for it, like in everything in life... we have just so many years ahead so act before its too late :)
- you are a fighter pilot, astronaut or work at CERN Switzerland
- you are NOT super skinny, I dont like that too much
Usually when I get to speak to someone, from last experiences, be prepared you will want to meet with me later, so bear this in mind if you are from far away...