I can be in your face without meaning to but I can also be shy and quiet at times. Drawing is my freedom, but design is my specialty. If given the chance I would rather go on a long horse-back ride then watch TV. I love anime and my age will never change that, even if it makes me act a little childish. Going out with my friends makes me happy but I know I always have to come home because my pets are an equation in my life. I'm the master of 2 dogs, the slave to a cat, provider for a rabbit and a companion to a horse and nothing in the world will make me give them up. That's about it I hope this helps a bit... ^^ Otaku for Life!!!
Currently going to GVSU to get my bachelors in Graphic Design or Illustration.
I am hopping after all the hard work I will be able to find a job in my field. But I do have grand dreams that I would love to make come true they my not come true but i will keep dreaming.
being an art student
carrying for animals
cosplaying (even if i am still a beginner)
Having dreams that my never come but still am dreaming that they might.
Movies! well Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Disney Movies, Studio Ghibli Films,
Horror, fantasy, SyFy, supernatural
Shows!!! Doctor who, Bones, Dexter, Angel, Torchwood, Walking Dead
Music Anything Really
Food; anything potato (fries, chips, baked, mashed...)
Pokey, Ramen, sushi
2. Internet (I don't have cable so I need my computer to know the weather and more.)
3. My pets (I am the master to two dogs, slave to a cat, companion to a horse and provider for a rabbit)
4. Land (about 5 or more acres for my horse and gardening)
5. Friends my friends make my life more fun...
6. Coffee or tea... I like Chi Latte mix and also mocha mix