I love sun and fun-filled activities in The Sunshine State, especially water related activities, such as beach, jet skiing, pool parties, etc.
If you finish your sentences with any of the following phrases, we are not a good match:
1. "Jesus loves you."
2. "Everything happens for a reason."
3. "I'm a very spiritual person."
4. "What sign are you"?
5. "I was thinking of getting another Tat."
If you cannot rock a bikini with confidence in public places, I'm probably not a good match for you, either. However, if you can rock a bikini under bright and revealing lights, and still maintain your confidence before discerning and scrutinizing eyes, then we will at least share that much in common, and likely many other things.
I'm half-way through my 2nd passport. Traveling has certainly expanded my exposure and appreciation for different cultures around the world.
I've been over-committed to an eclectic range of professional, academic and social pursuits over the years. Why not? Trying different things in life makes for interesting storytelling.
2. Staying in shape: I train at LA Fitness 3-4 days out of the week, and eat no more than what is required to ward off hunger pangs. I am very nearly vegetarian in my dietary preferences. However, I will never get to Vegan status. Morning coffee with milk is one of life's cherished treats.
3. Reading John Grisham novels: In connection with the practice of law I have found myself reading these things more and more over the past few months. They give me hope and optimism in a profession that can extract joy and innocence from most practitioners.
Flirting over a glass of wine.
Composing original music.
Body building and nutrition.
Lounging at the beach or pool.
Finding the positive attributes with those I come into contact.
Avoiding conflicts when it is prudent to do so.
Leading from the front.
Holding the hands of high maintenance Clients.
Music: My own songs, first and foremost.
* Musical influences, as follows:
- Vocal delivery: Morrissey, Scott Weiland
- Chord progressions: Lennon/McCartney, Robert Smith
- Instrumentation: Depeche Mode
- Presentation: Queen
- Harmonic Vocals: The Mommas and the Poppas, Beach Boys
- Stage presence: David Bowie
Food: Black or Red Beans
2. Nutritional supplements
3. Electric toothbrush
5. Fresh razors
6. My acoustic guitar
How I can improve today.
Getting more ripped.
What's for dinner.
Learning more about the city I now call home.
Nowhere near OKCupid.