I'm very extroverted, and love meeting new people.
Other stuff: running, swimming, soccer, ultimate, disc golf
A full head of hair asking to be played with, often matched with a gentleman's soft and finely groomed beard :P
Movies and Music: Pretty wide open on these 2 categories, although I'm not into country music. I do get a kick from cheesy action movies that most people say are terrible.
TV: Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Scrubs, Chuck, stand-up comedy, Ohio State football and basketball, anime.
Books: Nerdy novels, business / tech stuff for work.
2. Running outside (boo treadmills!) and swimming. Recently added biking to the list again. (Previous bike was stolen, which sucked.)
3. Games with friends - sports, video games, card games, board games... any kind will do. If you know how to play Euchre, can we please be best friends?
4. Mixing it up. I get bored easily.
5. Telling bad jokes and giving my friends a hard time.
6. My giant comfy bed. There's just no going back. It is where bad feelings go to die.
You're interested in meeting in person.
Don't be shy :)