I've also had this OKC profile since it was sparkmatch forever ago, and as such have evolved and changed since I sat down bored and went through all my available questions. People change as they get older an I just don't have the time to go through everything and re-answer. If you want to strike up a conversation, do it. I dislike internet small talk but I love actually conversing with people.
Now for the crazy part. As of recent, I've moved to Las Vegas and am commuting to the bay area for work three days at a time. It's hectic and crazy, but it's actually cheaper to do it this way than try to live out there. At least till I have work out here.
1. Book of the New Sun
2. Fight Club
3. House of Leaves
1. Fight Club
2. They Live
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
4. Everything Is Illuminated
5. It's a tie really, depending on mood it's either
Repo! The Genetic Opera or Dr Horrible's Sing Along
1. Frisky Dingo (and now) Archer:
2. Breaking Bad: It makes me kind of home sick since I grew up in Abq. Plus the storytelling is fantastic.
3. Walking Dead
Industrial, doom metal and a bunch of things in between.
1. Thai Curry, Yellow with chicken
2. Indonesian Curry, Red with lamb
3. Anything spicy but flavorful.
4. New Mexican foods
5. Black bean burgers.
2. Curry, the hotter the better.
3. Music and art.
4. My travelin' boots. Seriously, these are the most comfortable pair of shoes in the world. Well worth the investment.
5. A partner in crime. A life of fantastic tales doesn't mean much if you don't have a group to share it with.
6. Punctuation. I'd imagine it would be quite hard to communicate without it.
omnipotent ethereal who has been trapped in a oil lamp or other
device for who knows how long. I also spend a lot of time thinking
about weird gadgets that serve no real purose aside from putting a dent in my wallet. I also think about social interaction a lot. I find human minds to be interesting lil things to poke at. Lastly, I spend a lot of time scheming.
Also thinking about what language I should learn if I want to travel to a foreign country.