I like a lot of music and my mood dictates what I listen to...most of the time it's alternative rock. In my free time, I enjoy hanging out with friends in the city, trying new things, dining out, traveling the world, and I’m in a pretty serious thing with my DVR. The fall is my favorite time of year: the weather is cool, trees are vibrant with color, pumpkin foods and beer, good TV makes a comeback, football, etc.
- that your family is the most important thing
- that good friends are hard to find
- there is still magic left in this world but you must seek it out
- that traveling is the most fun way to spend money
- in optimism and passion
- that paying it forward is a good start to changing our culture
- that a warm bath can help solve most problems
- in defending the weak or helpless
- that the wise take from the strong
- in a constant search for a good deal
- that I bleed midnight green and orange.
Movies: Shawshank Redemption, Caddyshack, Singles, The Boondock Saints, and my favorite movie Gross Pointe Blank. Romantic comedies are a guilty pleasure.
Shows: The Newsroom, Justified, Sons of Anarchy, Californication, 30 Rock.
Music: Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews, The Gaslight Anthem, Amos Lee, The Who, The Lumineers.
Food: Vietnamese, Sushi, Steak. I have a strong hatred for Cilantro. And I'm a big fan of the restaurant Audrey Claire.
I really like Howard Stern as well but not in a crazy way.