As a social worker, I love helping individuals, children & families. My favorite is working with children & families.
I also have great appreciation for the Unitarian Universalist Congregation in Kingston, NY. I love the way people of different faiths come together and enjoy the riches of different faiths and share special occasions of different faiths with each other. I feel right at home looking forward to getting involved with their Social Action Committee & Youth Services.
I moved to Ulster County from Long
Island 3 years ago. I'm still getting acclimated to the area. I enjoy discussion groups, hiking, knitting, helping others, walking my Logan (puppy/dog) at rail trails, relaxing, CSI/SVU shows, Rachel Maddow (she's hot & intelligent...well, that's what makes her hot--she's intelligent), nature & animal shows, chatting at cafe, eating veggies & fruit, dessert & wine (a glass or two the most).
Be forewarned, some of what follows is useful for a potential long term relationship, and not so much for potential friendships and acquaintances...
(2) I love being a social worker and helping others. I'm sensitive and honest. I'm creative.
(3) I make beautiful jewelry.
(4) I'm passionate, love to laugh and have a great time (I've been told I'm a very happy person), yet I also love serenity & tranquility during the evenings.
(5) dancing around the house to Mama Mia, salsa/merengue & club music while cleaning and doing laundry
(6) enjoying a good game of Scrabble (Now don't spoil it by being competitive!)
Movies: Mama Mia; Like Water for Chocolate; The Ultimate Gift
Food: Indian, Spanish, Italian, Sushi.
Music: Oldies, 40s as well, Club Music (KTU/NYC); Mama Mia (Of Course!) and a variety (love Pandora!)
I would have to say yarn & knitting needles, coffee, sweets, a book/ a notebook/pen to journal & write and my family (includes my crazy Hispanic parents, my dog, Logan and my cockatiel, Shiloh).
(2) If you have what they call "emotional intelligence" ...for example you can communicate feelings, needs & desires. If you can adapt to changing times and talk about the good & not soo good stuff.
(3) If you like stability, passionate times, times of serenity & tranquility, love nature and dogs.
(4) If you're a vibrant person and you want to live life to the fullest...and you've done your therapy, and you're not looking for a therapist in me but a partner! You know ready to give 200%.
(5) If of course you want to have a shit load of fun!
(6) If you're still breathing at this point and made it this far, which of course as a result you have proven to be a VERY resilient and attentive person, and therefore, you should consider writing to me...
Take care ;-)