I've been known to earn money in television production. In my spare time I like to explore my city, go for a run, go for a swim, grab a drink with co-workers, learn something new, catch up on my tv shows, and read from the stack of books I keep buying based on friend's recommendations.
I'd like to travel next to Iceland, Alaska, or maybe Spain. Additionally I lived in Germany for a bit and would be absolutely ready for a trip back.
I need more camping in my life too. I just got back from Montana and want to head out again.
- Navigating to places without depending on google maps
- Haggling at flea markets
- Planning trips (Big Bear, ball games, hikes, Disneyland)
- Old school video games (NES)
- Cooking up gumbo
- Recently perfecting cocktail shaking/ mixology
- Rescuing Goosebumps books from Thrift Shops and giving them to friends on their birthdays
Shows - The Office, Parks and Recreation, Louie, Survivor, Shark Tank, Community, SNL, Always Sunny, American Pickers, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Archer, Simpsons, Arrested Development, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Adventure Time, Bojack Horseman, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Atlanta, You're the Worst, Stranger Things, and lots others.
Music - The Strokes, Bruce Springsteen, Led Zeppelin, Arcade Fire, Ben Folds Five, Billy Joel, The Black Keys, The Beatles, Van Halen, Reel Big Fish, Vampire Weekend, Pool Side, Darwin Deez
Food - Sushi! Tacos! And I love making pancakes.
Books - Dandelion Wine, Ready Player One, Harry Potter, LOTR, Perks of Being a Wallflower. Just read The Drunken Botanist, fun book if you're into alcohol and plants.
Podcasts! Seriously, we should talk about podcasts.
- Leaving the house without phone, wallet, and keys.
- A stack of books by my bed.
- Seeing a movie and buying peanut M&M's.
Netflix fridays are also cool with me or boardgame Sundays.
- you have a fun perspective on the world,
- you are interested in dating,
- I messaged you first.