My last profile read more like a job application. This is who I am:
I'm a funny, ambitious guy who's nice to a fault, looking to expand my horizons and explore some new territory. Both literally and metaphorically. I'm like Indiana Jones, only younger, and more tech savvy.
Admittedly, I work a lot, but I've got a cool job. I produce educational assembly shows for kids and sometimes go on the road performing them. I am also a film director, producer, actor, and cinematographer. It's my real passion, combining so many things I value in life (creativity, art, technical and people skills, business, and drive) into the ultimate creative rush.
When I'm not doing that you can find me watching piles of movies, perfecting my StarCraft 2 game, and fixing up my new house. I like to hike, ride a bike around, and play disc golf, but I'm not an athlete. More of an honors, sci-fi, indoor, kid. Catch me on the right weekend though, and I'm ready to rage.
I'm obsessed with mexican food, love music (mostly electronic and metal), dig art, and love tearing apart movies and ranting about other possible options. There's almost nothing I won't try once. I'm in this for the experience.
• Finding the silver lining in any situation.
• Video games.
• Predicting what time it is without looking at a clock.
• Making costumes.
• Eating huge burritos.
Raiders of the Lost Ark, Star Wars (yeah, the one called Star Wars), The Empire Strikes Back, Blade Runner, Alien, Airplane!, Jaws, Star Trek movies, Speed Racer (Trust me - it's amazing!!), Firefly, Phantasm, The Running Man, The Room, Robocop, Rambo, The Matrix, Chopping Mall, James Cameron Terminator films, Big Trouble in Little China, Shaun of the Dead, The Rocketeer, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Sin City, Fight Club, and many many many more.
A few of my favorite foods are:
Anything Mexican, lasagna, Philly cheese steaks, spinach pie, macaroni and cheese, toast.
I like to listen to:
Thrash metal, epic metal, power metal, and any electronic genre and sub-genre you can think of.
I don't read very often, but I do love to play video games. Some of my favorites are:
The Legend of Zelda, Amplitude, God of War, StarCraft, Rez, Civilization, Assassin's Creed, Contra, Mega Man 2...Like most of my tastes, I like a wide-range.
2. Electricity. I love the idea of living off the grid...but not in this life.
3. My right arm. I'm entirely not ambidextrous.
4. My sense of humor. Gotten me out of most my jams.
5. Cheese. I'd better not develop lactose intolerance.
6. A cat. They're great pals.
• You think you can beat me in a video game. Mario Kart doesn't count.
• You wish they made movies more like they did in the 70's and 80's.
• You like tall guys.
• You have more than one favorite color.
• You think we might just get along.