I'm kinda nerdy. Easy going. Quiet at first, but once I get to know someone I really open up. I can be pretty goofy when I'm in a good mood. Hopefully you are goofy enough to laugh at stupid things with me.
I go for women who are intelligent and educated. And smell like one of those amazing girly lotions from bath and body works.
Not a huge fan of:
Obnoxious sports fans, Religion, Politics, Arguing (lawyer types may be a problem), and generally loud people who always cut others off in conversation.
Analyzing. (And not over analyzing).
Finding lost items.
Discussing the best way to arrange furniture in a room.
Movies: Sci-fi, Suspense, Superhero
Shows: HBO, Showtime, Elementary, Futurama,
Music: Electronic, Black keys, White stripes, music with energy
Food: Middle Eastern, Mexican, Pizza with mushrooms, Sushi
Drink: Ginger ale or fresh homemade limeade. I go for Mexican beers, and a variety of liquor and wines.
2. Adequate time alone
3. A project of some sort to think about
4. Feeling productive
5. A good movie to look forward to
6. Really good music to blast in the car
7. Regular workouts
Now I'd say I am more realistic. I focus more on the following:
1) How things work. (Why do we have armpit hair? How do they calculate ratings for TV shows? What else can I wash in the dishwasher?
2) How to make more money. Or how to save more.
3) What to eat for lunch.
Saturday Night: Go out! Drinky fun.
2) You actually want to hangout
3) You are intelligent
Help section for women:
1) I can't tell which one is you in group photos.
2) Do not use pics with friends hotter than you (duh).
3) Do not use pics of other dudes.