Egyptian, but you'd never guess it if you met me - I don't look, sound, or think middle eastern.
I'm passionate in just about everything I do, and my friends say that they couldn't hope for a more loyal friend.
Engineer, nerdy, fun, funny, ridiculous.
Loud. Very animated storyteller.
I'm new to California - grew up on the east coast, but I like it here so far.
I'm not your typical nerdy engineer type. Sure, I love my sci-fi (a lot) and I love messing around with electronics. But I also like romantic comedies and talking philosophy.
I'm embracing some new activities like snowboarding in the winter, and some of my old favorites - tennis, riding my bike, and hiking.
I'm looking for friends and hoping to find somebody who really brings the best in me and that I can do the same for.
- Got a ukulele and I'm getting pretty decent at it.
- Enjoying the adventure of starting a new life in a new place.
- I've discovered snowboarding here in California. It's painful, it's awesome, I love it. Always looking forward to my next trip.
- running before I can walk and subsequently hurting myself
- making people laugh
Movies: Interstellar, Star Wars, V for Vendetta, The Matrix, most movies based on comics.
Shows: Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Downton Abbey, Seinfeld, Top Gear, dorky engineering shows like Modern Marvels.
Music: most anything
Food: I'm not a foodie but I love good food. Basically I'm up for anything.
- my computer
- my dog, even though he's a major troublemaker
- a fun job
- my friends
Les Miserablés makes me cry. Every. Single. Time.
You are self-confident,
You want a good friend,
You're ready for some adventures!