This week in my life:
- I cannot remember what I did on Monday. I did something, as I'm pretty sure Monday wasn't cancelled this week...
- Tuesday went to a free Yoga class, and then Rock Climbed (they were at the same location).
- Wednesday; Rock Climbing!
- Thursday; Soccer, then free Yoga, then free Rock Climbing movement course. No Rock Climbing, I was tired.
- Watched about half of the first season of American Horror Story. We don't know what's going on, but we must keep watching!
- Traveled to a meeting to get the OK to develop a website for a company, which I got!
- I haven't had sushi for a full week; which is atypical. I will remedy this soon...
I am staying at my current job for a stable income while attempting to branch out my skills with more focus on the skills I have that I enjoy working with. I'm looking into doing some freelance work on the side, and looking into the possibility of opening up my own small business within the next few years.
I love playing soccer, so I am! Since things have settled down, I'm rock climbing again, and loving it! I always go out on weekends, and no matter what's happening in my life, that will always remain the same. If I ever find myself in a situation where I can't even have fun in my free time, a drastic change will be occurring.
I also want to get a pet cat; hoping this will happen in January, as I have travel plans for the next couple of months, and I'm not getting a new pet and then just leaving it alone.
I love horror movies, especially the cheesy ones that make you laugh more than they scare you. To put in perspective, if it doesn't have a Wikipedia page or any reviews on IMDB, I probably want to see or have seen it. Next in line would be any cartoons by Pixar or Dreamworks, and some Disney movies. In fact, I probably own more cartoons than any other genre. While I do also enjoy thrillers, action, comedies, and mystery movies, I find I critique those more, and there needs to be something extra about it, like a hidden message or a hidden commentary, or else I just find it to be just filler. Please remember when reading that, I still can watch a horror movie that has no purpose or reason and love it.
My favorite music is Punk, and most people find that surprising, but I enjoy the lyrics, the rhythm and the beat. I can listen to other genres, but I do not like country music, rap, and I don't think I like pop, but I find some pop-crossover stuff isn't so bad (except pop-country, it is pretty bad).
My family; I love them all to death.
My close friends; they're awesome.
Google; pretty sure I remember a time when it wasn't there, but I can barely function without it now.
Halloween and Christmas; if they were outlawed, I would start a revolution!
I had put Rock Climbing here, but really, I'd be fine without it. Been on this site for a while, and still can't come up with a six.
Most recent chain of events I recall:
- Looked up American History X.
- Quickly read about "Do the right thing" (brought here by a comparison to American History X).
- Read up on Spike Lee (he wrote the previous movie).
- Read up on Shooting of Trayvon Martin (Spike Lee erroneously posted on twitter the address of the shooter).
- Looked up information on the Asiana Flight 214 name fiasco and wanted to see the consequences (in the Shooting of Trayvon Martin, the news media had omitted/erroneously reported various details, many believe to sensationalize the details).
If you're wondering how the last point is connected, it isn't really, it was 2am on a Wednesday night, and I wasn't thinking clearly anymore.