1) Tae Kwon Do - I've been training since I was 12, and I earned my first dan (first degree black belt) when I was 17. I also taught for 9 years.
2) Playing the piano - I don't play as consistently as I used to, but I'm trying to correct that. It's still fun playing things from high school though.
3) Coming up with a third thing.
Movies: American Pie 2, Glengarry Glen Ross, Snatch, Pulp Fiction, Animal Crackers, Duck Soup, Young Frankenstein, The Producers, Cannonball Run 2, The Driver, The Transporter, Return of the Dragon, Enter the Dragon, The Last Dragon.
Television: Top Gear, Fifth Gear, Wheeler Dealers, The Big Bang Theory, Family Guy.
- My friends/family
- My car
- My job
- Good Music
- A sixth thing that's so important that I don't even know what it is yet!
- you have a sense of humor, a sense of adventure, and a sense of balance.
- you want to.