I work a day job (more of a night job) during the week, and on weekends I can usually be found at a car show/group drive, working out, or spending time with my friends.
That's about it. Right now I'm just here to meet new people, and see what develops.
- Playing the piano (I'm not Heitor Villa-Lobos, but I'm not terrible either.
- Remembering random trivia, and song lyrics.
- Making puns. Perhaps I shouldn't cough to that, but it's already too late.
Movies: American Pie 2, Glengarry Glen Ross, Snatch, Pulp Fiction, Animal Crackers, Young Frankenstein, The Producers, Cannonball Run 2, The Driver, The Transporter, Return of the Dragon, Enter the Dragon, The Last Dragon.
- My friends/family
- My car
- My job
- Good Music
- What I'll be driving in 10 years.
- Chucking it all, and moving to L.A. to be a stuntman.
- you have a sense of humor, a sense of adventure, and a sense of direction.
- you want to.