I love the seasons and like being active year-round; as sailing season ends, I put away my life jacket and take out skates, stick and puck! I'm really happy to have great friends who enjoy both activities.
A few other snapshots about myself:
• I'm generally curious about most things.
• I enjoy exercise: running, swimming, cross-country skiing, rock climbing.
• I miss the mid-afternoon half-hour summer thunderstorms in hot, humid Virginia.
• I don't remember jokes, but I'm quick on my feet at finding humor in the moment.
INFJ/INTJ if you're into Meyers-Briggs.
Books: Right now, I'm reading Re-work.
Movies: Another Earth, Gravity, Children of Men. Pond Hockey (a documentary). I tend to like movies that are beautifully filmed, like The New World.
Music: Tracy Chapman, October Project. Everything but the Girl. Dire Straits. Lately, listening to some old Fleetwood Mac.
Food: Lately, I've been looking for a good fish taco.
Skating and hockey
A spot of sunlight
I'll give you two. I was a fat kid in 4th grade and used to come in second-to-last in the 400-yard dash. Still friends with Mike, who came in last!
• You're active, funny and have a positive outlook.
• You're generally thoughtful and considerate.
• You're looking for a great long-term connection and think we might get along.
Or if you know where to find a good fish taco!
By the way, I don’t mind a few get-to-know-you emails, but if there’s a chance of mutual interest, I’d think it’s a better use of our time to meet in person sooner than later to see if we get along in real life, don't you think?