I have a Bachelors in Technical Management and I'm a patient care technician with Davita Dialysis.
I'm told by my coworkers that I'm not too shabby in the kitchen either.
As for food, I'll eat just about anything. Twice if I like it enough. I grew up in a small town in the country barely three miles long, so normal American food is all good with me. You know, pizza, burgers, fries, steak, etc. Being half Filipino, anything Asian hits the spot too. I adore well made adobo, takoyaki, and pho.
2) Tea. I drink it more than water.
3) My four dogs. After a hard day at work, seeing them bound to the door when I return home is rejuvenating.
4) Art. Be it a painting or photography, it's bound to catch my eye.
5) The gym. If I have a bad day or get frustrated over something, I can always blow steam working out.
6) Fan music based on video games, tv shows, or novels. I listen to that stuff more than I listen to the radio.
We can get coffee or tea and geek out.