I've got my own mind, and am happy to express it (although not in a shouty/bossy way, more in the make a joke out of everything, especially you if you say something silly way).
I'm an outgoing gal who likes verbal stimulation, mostly in the form of dry and often childishly irreverent humour, sarcastic wit and expects significant other to indulge in said activity. I won't hang off your arm and expect you to keep me entertained in social situations, I'll charm your mother, have a laugh with your mates and befriend your cat.
So hi, I'm Sarah.
*this may be a slight exaggeration
Oh, and breakfast, I cook a stonking breakfast (as long as you like eggs)
I'm also good at making conversation based on the barest wisp of information, this conversation may take quite a tangent, but it will be based on something. So, if i send you a message that you think is slightly obscure, I guarantee it will have been based on something from your profile, I may have just taken it further in a slightly unusual direction. Or maybe just to it's logical conclusion...no, I haven't got a clue what i'm talking about here either...lets move on.
2. an arsenal of horrific corporate buzzwords to sprinkle into conversations with a straight face - shifting paradigms, glass ceilings, blue sky thinking, they're all welcome with me.
3. no exclamation marks -trying to do a double negative. I COULD do without exclamation marks, they are unnecessary and I have an inherent distrust of anyone who feels they need to use more than one....!
4. Ellipsis... - it's the mother of all imagination
5. Inappropriate sarcasm (raised wry eyebrow is optional, but desirable)
6. Ending stories with the phrase "and then I found a fiver" just to make sure that people are really listening.
Whether I can look myself in the mirror since referring to "getting serious about dating" in a public forum.
And whether guys actually 'get' my profile? Obviously it's just a load of tosh that I wrote on a hangover, you get that right...?
You can give as good as you get
You actually want to meet up and see if we like each other. For reals.
You like my pictures - let's not kid ourselves that you'll message me because of my 'witty' profile.
You want to go climbing with me, I've just learnt and am looking for people to team up with...oh god, I've just realised, that means I'm looking for 'activity partners'....
*not obligatory, but it helps
Oh sod it, just do it.