Wow, I am having waaaaay too much fun with this. If you really want to know anything about me, just message me. I'm an open book.
If somehow you're able to miss the rash, I'd say the grotesque hump on my back would be the next thing you'd probably notice.
And if somehow you were able to miss those two freak show-esque maladies, then the third thing you would notice would have to be the ear acne.
Yep. Those would be it.
Oh, and possibly my sense of humor
Songs that make me smile no matter how bad of a mood I may be in: Lustra "Scotty Doesn't Know" and Timbuk 3 "The Future's So Bright (I Gotta Wear Shades)"
Most influential books in my life by decade of my age:
0-10: Go Dog Go!
11-20: the Cliffs notes for Hamlet
21-30: The Alchemist
Hmm... I guess I shouldn't have taken that one so literally. That sort of took the wind out of my sails for all the rest.
Ok, seriously, I'd probably have to say being a smart ass. I totally know when to be appropriate, but even in serious situations, my mind is always in smart ass mode. So if you look over at me and I'm quietly laughing to myself, no need to worry, I just totally made an awesome joke in my head.
I just...I just don't get it.
Somebody say 'make money money, make money money money!'
- Sense of humor. Probably the most important trait a partner can have.
- I'm very fitness oriented and live a pretty healthy lifestyle. If exercise and eating well aren't that important to you, I think it would be kind of difficult for us to get along as anything more than friends.
- Along those same lines, I don't smoke or do drugs and don't enjoy being around people who do.
- I love animals.
- I definitely want kids someday.
- I'm not religious in the Judeo-Christian sense of the word. If you're looking for someone to "share your faith" with, I'm probably not the guy for you.
- I'm a pretty laid back guy. I'm most certainly NOT the "life of the party" and don't really want to date someone who is. I'm the dude on the side, nodding my head to the beat, making snarky jokes about the douchebags who insist all eyes be on them.
If any of this appeals to you, please feel free to message me.