― Tina Fey
The above quote probably doesn't reflect well on me, I laughed heartily at this http://bit.ly/19QPD9C judge me as you see fit. I do tend to find the humour and lighter side of things in life. I don't believe in staying angry, bitter or resentful of situations, there's isn't enough time and energy for it.
I'm a big kid at heart: I specialize in the construction of blanket burritos and blanket forts, cereal is a meal sometimes, and I'm never too old to watch Spongebob.
I'm an everything tooth: I believe Ice cream is the best fuel prior to playing basketball, ultimate, football and hockey. There are very few things I won't eat.
I'm an avid sports fan: The Leafs and Raptors have Stockholm Syndrome'd me, no matter how much these teams get pooped on I can't get myself away from following them.
I dance: terribly. You know that wacky inflatable arm guy? He's a better dancer than me, I can't do those moves.
Constantly trying to improve, I think I've taken on a few too many things at once, trying to scale back and focus on the priorities.
- I'm usually a quick study
- My mom says I'm cool
TV Shows: Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Game of Thrones, The Simpsons, The Wire, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Louie, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Music: Arcade Fire, Radiohead, Arctic Monkeys, The Shins, Queen, The Beatles, The Black Keys, Kid Cudi, MGMT, Kanye West, Beirut, Modest Mouse, Stars, Miles Davis, Chet Baker, Billie Holiday and Ella Fitzgerald
Food: EVERYTHING, I love all kinds of cuisine, I can't pinpoint a favourite.
Books: I used to be a huge bookworm and it somehow fell off, I'm getting back into it, currently: How to win friends and influence people
- Laughing, I couldn't imagine going a day without chuckling at something or other
- The Internet, I actually felt withdrawal symptoms when my internet went out for a couple days back in '05
- Sports: Participation and spectatoring
- Freshly ground coffee and a big breakfast on weekends
- Shorts at home: Don't you hate pants?
- Something to learn: whether it's an instrument or language (coding or verbal) or just general knowledge, going to bed knowing something you didn't know when you woke up is really important to me.
- What I'm supposed to be doing on this pale blue dot
- What is the best breed of dog if I were to get to get a dog?
- If I combined this food with this food would it taste good? What if I deep fried it?
- Can I pull off orange? (no)
2. I am absolutely winless in Settlers of Catan, my friends and family now specifically sabotage me to keep the streak alive. This is over a span of maybe 15 games. (Update: I did it, I won a game)