I think I should add this - - - I do want kids, but not necessarily biologically mine. I'd be happy as a stepdad, very supportive of adoption!
- Communication is the tool, but what we all really want is understanding and acceptance.
- If we had the chance to know all the people we THINK we want to meet, we'd be horribly disappointed! So never feel too bad when someone doesn't reply to you.
- Uncompromising ideals are good only up to a point, and ultimately they limit you in shrinking boxes, i.e., the U.S. Congress.
-Take Chances!! Talk with people you didn't think you'd want to talk to. Let yourself be open to surprises!! Give people chances to surprise you!
- The 1980's was the best decade for music EVER!!
- I like to think I have talent writing. I have the deepest love for all types of stories, from real life, from everyone's imagination, from what pops up in my head.
- I can be very empathetic. I feel your pain! - - -but I'm not into that, no judgment if you are!
- I enjoy listening to people, and somehow all the drunks and crazy people seem to know it too when they sit next to me on the bus.
- I know lots of stuff.
Maybe it's my XXXL size (if you want to get me a shirt), my glasses, and my 'come hither' stare.
Some people never notice my sarcasm, which is hysterical in its own way.
favorite movie musical - Singin' in the Rain
favorite new musical - I haven't seen "The Book of Mormon", but I hear it's great!
favorite cookie - Oreos
favorite song to dance to - Stone Roses, "Fool's Gold"
favorite actor to play The Doctor - Tom Baker, Matt Smith coming out of nowhere for 2nd
favorite classic Hollywood Stars - Fred Astaire, Jimmy Cagney, Barbara Stanwyck, Bettie Davis, and William Powell and Myrna Loy
favorite current stars - Denzel Washington, Robert Downey, Jr., Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, Milla Jovovich, Sha Rukh Khan, and Priyanka Chopra
favorite rapper (old school) - Rakim
favorite rappers (new school) - Eminem, Jay-Z, and Kanye West - - - I just don't get Lil' Wayne!!
favorie mixed drink - 1/2 Dr. Pepper, 1/2 Sprite
favorite ending to a Will Smith movie - Enemy of the State
favorite recently read book - I Am Not A Serial Killer, almost like "Dexter", but not.
favorite travel experience - seeing the gardens of Versailles
7.** Sit across from you, swooning in the glory of your beauty!!
5. Going to the movies.
4.* Making a 'movie', if you know what I mean!! Ahhhs Yeah!!
3.** Going to see some earnest, indie, folky singer-songwriter-
- - Wait, that would ANNOY me on a date, sorry!!
2. Recreating the spaghetti eating scene from 'Lady
and the Tramp'.
1.* Just being someplace quiet, talking, getting to know
someone - - - HAhahahaha!!! No, GETTIN' IT ON!!!! Yeah baby!!!
Slightly more seriously, I think a LOT about story ideas, is science leading us closer to, not away from, God, and what would an album of a soul/gospel choir singing rock songs sound like? (The answer? AWESOME!!!!)