Originally from Puerto Rico. Been living here for around 15 years now. Sorry ladies no Latino accent. Speak perfect English and Spanish.
When it comes to socially i am a like a chameleon. I tend to be able to blend into any environment. I believe that it is the people, not the place that matters. So i can enjoy anything from bars, clubs, beach, even nights in. My personal favorites if i had to pick one would be maybe hanging out at a bar shooting some pool or having a few beers while chatting it up. Comedy clubs tend to. be high up on my list of fun things to do cause really how can you go wrong with some good laughs?
I am also a total geek and a gamer. I tend to love all things syfy and fantasy related. When it comes to the gaming side i am more of a PC gamer although i do play on the xbox once in a blue moon but don't worry its out of boredom. Ill be the first one to try to make plans and do something, not sit around all day playing Call of Duty while the world collapses around me.
I have also found a huge love for live music. Personally i listen to rock and love going to live shows, be it big festivals like rockfest or smaller venues like orpheum, etc. Even some cover bands at a local bar is fun. It is all good!
Well i shall leave it at that for now. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! i don't bite. Unless you are into that. Then we might have to talk about it...
Movies: Love movies, everything from actions, sci fi, comedies. Ill even watch chick flicks and cartoons. Usually catch the real good ones in theaters if I get a chance and I do love my netflix. Only movies i am not a huge fan of is horrors but ill still watch them here and there...
Music: More into the softer side of rock like Staind, Alter Bridge, Shinedown, Adelitas Way, etc but i do love some heavier bands like Papa Roach, Five Finger Death Punch, In This Moment etc. I do listen to other things on occasions from R&B to reggaeton or reggae. Just kind of depends on the mood. Only thing I do not like is country...
Food: Love me my Spanish food and Italian food but I am always up for trying new types of food.
Also wonder what goes on in peoples minds. Why they make the decisions they do and do things that make no sense to most people.
Lastly I spend time pondering why women think guys notice their eyes or smiles first. I have yet to have a buddy of mine sit in a room with me and see a woman walk in and have him go "OMG look at that smile!" Just being honest here... lol
With that being said, I am putting a small list of pros and cons in dating. Nothing is a total deal breaker but if you have more pros than cons then odds are I might like you more. I can overlook some cons if you make it for it elsewhere same way as I can Ignore some pros if you ruin it in other ways.
1. Nerdy, Goofy, Geeky or all of the above cept book worms. Want someone to have fun with not someone that will want to keep their head in a book all day.
2. Gamer. Does not have to be a full time person and I hope its not one of those that let the games consume all their time but I enjoy gaming in my spare time and would be cool to be with someone that did the same.
3. 5'6" or shorter. I prefer women that are shorter than me. With heels that means that at around 5'6" would be about right.
4. Active. Someone that will want to do things with me will definitely be a bonus.
5. Rock music lover. Love listening to rock music and going to shows and concerts. Someone with similar interests in this a huge bonus.
I will leave it at those for now. Maybe more later.
1. 5'10" or taller. Like I mentioned earlier prefer woman shorter than me.
2. 3+ kids. Would prefer someone with no kids so that we could maybe start something together but 1 or 2 is fine. 3+ is kind of pushing it for me right now.
3. Country music lover. I truly hate country music... lol
4. Couch potato. Staying in once in a while is totally fine but a person with no motivation to do anything at all is a total turn off. I want someone to get me out more not to keep me in more.
5. Smoker. I am a non smoker. Tend to prefer the same in women.
6. Facial piercings. Not to attracted to these to much. Lip, eyebrow or nose piercings.
Well again I shall leave it at that for now. So if you think we might hit it off or get along then don't hesitate to send a message. I wont bite...