Books: Let's Discuss Diabetes with Owls, A Song of Ice and Fire, The Hidden Reality, Anna Karenina, Harry Potter
TV: Archer, Workaholics, It's Always Sunny, Bob's Burgers, Adventure Time
2. You know all the lyrics to at least one Disney musical.
3. You don't own an alarm clock.
4. You made a fortune selling Beanie Babies.
5. You ruled a country for some period of time.
6. You were accepted into an Ivy League school but decided to attend a small liberal arts college instead.
7. You have at least one super power (but not the same one as me; that would be boring).
8. You own or are thinking of purchasing a time machine.
9. The address of your childhood home is divisible by 3.