- Spencer Breslin is my nemesis.
- Gender issues and feminist type things are cool to me. It would be rad if its cool with you.
- If seeing someone help strangers gets you wet, I'm probably your kind of guy.
- I live for music/movie/tv show suggestions.
- I once fought a 300 lbs. drunk guy on a deflating moon bounce for attacking my dad. I am dead serious.
- A cat cafe is my ideal employer/home/lifestyle choice.
Constantly fighting the internal struggle to grow out a beard even though it makes me look like a grizzly hitch hiker.
I also occasionally do some acting, check it out if you're into getting a look at our completely rehearsed first date.
Catcher in the Rye, Slaughter-House V, Fight Club, El Presidente, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Choke, and a lot of short stories. I appreciate short stories more than novels in general.
Up, American Beauty, O Brother, Where Art Thou?, Pleasantville, The Shawshank Redemption, Garden State, Bridesmaids, Pans Labyrinth, Princess Mononoke, The Big Lebowski, Memento, A Very Long Engagement, District 9
Six Feet Under, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Lost, Dexter, 30 Rock, Parks and Rec, The Office, Firefly, FLCL, Arrested Development, Wilfred, Snuff Box
Against Me!, Beck, fun., Fleet Foxes, Girl Talk, Jimmy Eat World, Metronomy, Misfits, Muse, Neutral Milk Hotel, NoFX, Of Montreal, Passion Pit, Pomplamoose, Regina Spektor, Sleater-Kinney, tUnE-yArDs, Yelle. According to iTunes genius, my favorite genre is "Chamber Pop".
THIS SONG completely ignores my ears and travels straight through me.
Indian, Mexican, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, and vegetarian anything.
2. People who express absurd government conspiracies
3. Cat Friendship
5. Ice cream cake(s)
6. Louie Anderson
I can't stop saying the word rad :/
- You're interested in talking to someone hilarious and charming who doesn't fall back on racist, sexist, or homophobic comments/jokes.
- If you think men of average physical prowess are a MAJOR turn-on.