I love exploring new places, trying new things and challenging myself.
3) Looking like a local no matter where on the planet I am
4) Making people laugh. Intentionally
5) Making people laugh. Unintentionally
7) Typing in invisible ink
8) Not knowing exactly what to say when messaging someone on OkCupid
Or it could be my sheer utter sexiness.
Yeah, it's the beard.
Donnie Darko, Run Lola Run, the original Taking of Pelham One Two Three, Goodbye Lenin, Amelie, Bourne trilogy, Back to the Future, Moon, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Lives of Others, Rec, Ils, Abre los Ojos, For Her, Gattaca, Airplane and most things with a Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder pairing.
I'm into some weird and wonderful TV. The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, The Soup, Veronica Mars, Sopranos, Weeds, The Killing, Spirals, Father Ted, Flight of the Conchords, Six Feet Under, Wallander, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Penn & Teller's Bullshit, Strangers with Candy, 30 Rock, The Larry Sanders Show, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Arrested Development, Ren & Stimpy and Libyan state television (although that's not as good as it once was)
Food? Okaaaay. When I was 16 a dietician said to me that she was amazed I hadn't died of scurvy by now (then). Now (now) I'm still alive, having yet to die of scurvy. What I'm trying to say is that I'm a little on the fussy side and may as well put that out there now.
What on earth happened to Cameron Diaz's lips?
What happens if you attempt to play frisbee on the moon?
Does my self-deprecating humour just make me appear miserable?
Why's George Clooney doing Nescafe adverts?
2) You're a woman
3) U dnt typ lik dis
4) You like my profile
5) You're not one of my mates winding me up
6) You're not in need of me wiring you money to Nigeria because some wealthy doctor friend of yours has died, the government is out to get you, you need to flee the country and er, you want to get married to me.