First of all, I am not American.
If that is a problem for you, it's all good and I'll live with that but please, let us not waste each others' time.
I relocated to Baltimore for a job quite a few years ago, made acquaintances and awesome friends that have cheered up my days.
When I don't work, I enjoy experiencing new places and traveling whenever I get the chance.
Usual blah blah as to live music events, contemporary art and photography exhibits, dancing and running. I would honestly try to get into tennis or some other sport if I had time and the right type of encouragement .
Weaknesses: being ticklish, messy on my desk mostly, Post-it Notes addict. Allergic to cheap compliments (you really don't want to do that).
Few things about me: I dislike double standards for men and women. I give compliments very rarely but when I do, I mean it. I appreciate etiquette as a form of courtesy and respect, men who are considerate and career oriented. Self-confidence without arrogance is also a plus.
1. if the rays of sun never see it, there's little chance I would let a stranger (don't ask for inappropriate pictures)
2. stiffness and elasticity of your belongings is your issue, not mine. Please do not share it with me
3. no, going to Victoria's secret on a date to get garters is NOT an option I would consider
4.no, organizing all the clutter on my desk, so that we can get a little dirty on it would NOT be seen as helpful
(By the way, it's not clutter ! It's very valuable post- it notes >:( !)
5. No, I 'm not Ukranian and no, I 'm not looking for a husband.
6. Yes, you can consult me on general biomed related aspects in exchange of a drink and still pretend it's a date. Just remember to ask my name by the end of it, lol, you know ? it may seem suspicious otherwise
Definitely, putting up with the crap from online dating.
Guys: do not assume everyone is here to just kill time. Nope.