I am looking for someone to spend my life with, to be my companion through Life's adventure. But really I'm up for anything in the interim. Friends, fuck buddies, whatev. It's been awhile since I had sex and parts of me miss it and parts of me don't miss sex at all.
I am currently spinning my wheels in the muck of life, trying to gain traction and move forward. Actually, at this point I think I have resorted to getting out and pushing. I am an assembly line zombie at a local factory that manufactures car parts. Not at all my lifelong career but it pays well and I am (slowly) saving up to head back to school.
I currently hold a B.A. in Criminal Justice from M.S.U. My dream job was to be a police officer but I have put that on hold for the time being. Truth be told I was worried about fronting the money for police academy and then not being able to find a job afterwards because I am an out and proud trans man. So I decided shortly AFTER graduating to become a paramedic instead.
Which brings me to where I am currently- busting my ass at the factory on third shift and binge-watching Netflix in the sanctuary of my apartment when I'm not at work because I live in a small, ultra-conservative, ultra-religious, small town and am trying to forget the sad facts of my current situation. I also have ferrets who are loads of fun and an outlet for my affections.
It should be noted that while I currently reside in Bad Axe, I do make semi-frequent trips on weekends to Bay City/East Lansing.
I have also recently decided to get back into shape. In college, I swam a mile most days, class and work schedule permitting. Now I just really want some toned arms and to be able to run a mile again without feeling like I have to throw up afterwards. I suppose quitting smoking would help but that's not happening. That pack a week I treat myself to is my lifeline on sanity.
UPDATE: I can now run two miles before the cramps set in. Now time to work on my speed 😉
Update: I gave up the gym for a second job in an effort to move forward faster. I miss working out. I miss sleeping. I miss a lot of things right now haha. So anyway don't fret if you haven't heard from me for a couple days- I'm either working or spending practically every other minute with ferrets or sleeping.
I suppose I can cook. I am by no means a master chef but I try to avoid things that come out of cans and boxes as much as possible so my culinary skills have been improving to say the least. Not sure if this qualifies as 'really good' though. Update: my second job is as a cook at an old folks' home so cooking skills are coming along at any rate.
I AM really good at misplacing things. A lot now that I have chronic sleep deprivation disorder, which probably isn't a thing but it definitely should be haha. I currently have misplaced my iPod, my favorite hack knife, and my sunglasses. And the charging cable for my dust buster. I am going mad haha. And tripping. I'm VERY good at that. Like, semi pro. I'm also really good at driving like a grandpa because my Jeep is my baby.
Movies: My personal movie collection, as in the movies I chose to buy because I will watch them over and over again, is too embarrassing to list here. Suffice it to say, it's full of corny historically-inaccurate dramas. -shrug- I do enjoy horror movies so hopefully that's a plus??? I even watch romantic comedies when the mood catches me. In fact, I will watch holiday-themed comedies year around because Christmas is my favorite holiday. (Not because of its Christian value- I'm pagan- but because it is a time of giving. And snow. And twinkly lights. And I can have a blue spruce indoors.)
TV shows: Bones because I find its balance of romance and science pleasing and it also seems less scripted compared to most crime shows such as CSI or Criminal Minds. Saving Grace because of the corky lifelong friendship between Grace and Retta. And because I like Grace's spunk. Rescue Me because the intertwined bromances are adorable. I don't really watch cartoons, even the adult ones, because I lose interest too quickly but they are great for background noise while I am cleaning or cooking because I feel I'm not missing anything.
Music: MCR, AFI, BMTH, Falling in Reverse, pretty much anything that is alternative, screamo, or metal.
Food: While I limit my diet to protein shakes, eggs, chicken, and rice for most of the week, on my cheat days I usually go for pizza, sushi, Thai, Indian, Chinese, or steak. Sadly, most of these things are unavailable to me in Bad Axe.
1) I-Pod. I went without it for several months when I washed it by accident and couldn't afford to replace it because keeping my vehicle in tipity top shape is my #1 and that struggle was real.
2) Cell phone- I lived a month abroad without one and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be although I did miss texting more than I care to admit.
3) Warik, my Wrangler <3
4) Pets- I love ferrets, and dogs, and rats. I am also slowly developing a love for cats, which has only taken me so long because I am slightly allergic. I currently have three ferrets and a degu, although the degu was the love child of a previous relationship and I didn't feel comfortable leaving him in my ex's care. Ferrets are the closest thing to children I will probably ever have, not that I am opposed to children. I am merely trying to express my depth of love for them <3
5) Companionship. Usually I'm fine living by myself. Sometimes I even feel exhausted by spending time with people. But I don't think I could survive without some kind of companionship. Notice how I didn't say 'family' or 'significant other'. Because I have survived without both. It could be a close friend, an awesome roommate, or smart canine.
6) A pocket knife. I have a small collection of knives which sounds way creepier than it is IRL. I'm always carrying one for protection (I nearly got into a bar fight since I moved home after some drunken fool saw the 'F' on my license when I was buying a beer after a long day at work and decided to take offense that my kind was in his bar) and just because you never know when it will come in handy- to open a box, cut that string that's hanging from your shirt sleeve, etc.
My future: When the hell I will be able to afford my paramedic certification. Where I will end up settling down. Where in the world I will travel throughout my life. Will I commit to someone enough to want to have a family with them? Oddly enough I also mull over my past relationships a lot, honing in on what lessons I learned from them so that in my next relationship I can be an even better lover.
And on a less serious note what tattoo/piercing I should get next ;) (although I do take them very seriously)
Also, if you cannot think of me as male please don't message me.