29Temecula, United States
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
My self-summary
I'm sarcastic, geeky, punctual, outgoing, loyal to a fault and probably a ton of other things. I'm also a walking contradictory. I love to be super neat and organized but my room is a mess. I obsessively follow the rules except when I don't feel like it. I try hard to not hurt people's feelings but I hate lying. I'm both super mature and immature. Im very tomboyish but pretty girly. you get the jist.

I love animals. I graduated with a degree in Biological sciences (with a concentration in ecology) from CSUSM and want to do behavioral studies at a zoo or some sort of rescue

this is the first time in my life I actually have a lot of free time. I've finally graduated and I'm down to one job. However, I live at home with my parents and I have a kid, which means I can't be super spontaneous but I have enough free time for someone as long as he can be flexible.

I really looking for someone to do things with. All my friends have boyfriends and are starting families and when I want to go to amusement parks, hockey games, concerts and all other kinds of stuff, I can't because I have no one to go with. I love trying new things, even though I'm insanely bad at most things and I want someone to share adventures with. I'm just looking for my lobster
What I’m doing with my life
I want to be a behavioral biologist. that's my dream but I'm pretty flexible. as long as I don't get stuck behind desk for the rest of my life I think I'll be happy.

I work in Escondido at the San Diego Humane Society. It's amazing. I love it. It barely feels like a job...most days
I’m really good at
trivia of the disney movies or LOTR variety - I have a surprisingly good memory for things I read or see and enjoy. It's also super helpful on tests which is why I am an amazing test taker, not that that will ever help me ever.
I can read really fast, I suppose that's a skill, too.
Also guessing the punchline to the jokes on popsicle sticks
The first things people usually notice about me
I have no idea honestly. People say they like my smile, I think it's total BS. If I were you, I'd notice my hair because there's a lot of it

you might also notice I'm a take charge type of person. I tend to own the conversation, set the rules and the tone. I like to be in control most of the time...though you'll find I am a horrible decision maker overall.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I love all music. my ipod has disney music, rap, classical, punk and country. i think that proves i love everything. However, the things I listen to teh most are 90's pop punk, alternative (think Arctic Monkeys or The Black Keys) and country. Country is my new love so don't hate on it. I love to eat, although as my friends will tell you I have very strange food habits. I love anything I can read. I love movies that don't suck. and I love trashy tv. here's a sneak peak:

Supernatural, Game of Thrones, A Song of Ice and Fire, Doctor Who, Bones, Being Human, Friends, Coupling, Warehouse 13, True Blood, the Sookie Stackhouse novels, the Bachelor/ette, Project Runway, Jurrasic Park, The Fifth Element, Twister, LOTR, Star Wars, Tarantino movies, Moulin Rouge, The Sword of Truth series, Forgotten Realms books, Dragonlance, Harry Potter, The Walking Dead, vampire romance novels (sidenote: not Twilight), etc etc etc
Six things I could never do without
aside from the essentials (food, water, shelter, etc) i need:

1. a good story
2. candy
3. music
4. conversation
5. Chapstick
6. mac and cheese
I spend a lot of time thinking about
-what I'm going to eat next
-how to make a reverse microwave so I can instantly cool my beverage
-how fictional characters reproduce. I know this sounds crazy but as a biologist, the mechanics are incredibly interesting.
On a typical Friday night I am
85% of the time I'm at home with my son. the other 15% I'm out with friends. I live an exciting life, I know.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I find I am significantly more shallow when it comes to "online dating" If I don't like your pic, it's less likely I'm going to be interested. It's the awful truth cuz in person that's so not me

also, I make a lot of sound effects during daily life. I don't know why but life's more fun that way I think .
You should message me if
you want to I suppose. I am exceptionally bad at this so good luck. I don't like the idea of online dating at all. I've tried it once or twice but I still hate it. However, I don't meet guys in my every day life very often and guys at bars tend to be much younger than me.

also, my likes might tell you I'm a geek but you wouldn't know that by looking at me. I need a guy who's just as willing to two-step with me and my friends at a cowboy bar as he is to cosplay with me at Comic Con. Being a geek is only one aspect of my life.
The two of us