Originally from Florida I am a big sports fan, go Gators! Back in my high school and college days I was on the swim, speech and debate and trivia teams. In college I was a TV talk show host and elected official in Washington, DC.
Other future goals include race car driving, flying a plane, tornado chasing, being a hurricane reporter in the middle of the storm, and traveling to small obscure countries that most people have never heard of.
- Procrastinating or avoiding small things while rising to the occasion for major challenges.
- Finding places from memory without GPS
- Giving and receiving massages.
- Being a smart ass
- Guessing a woman's cup size
Charlie Wilson's War, Thank you for Smoking, I Love You Man, Wedding Crashers, Limitless, Hitch, American Beauty, Casablanca, Donnie Darko, All That Jazz, The Duel, Ghostbusters I and II and the soundtracks too, political thrillers, physical slap stick comedies, movies with little plot where stuff gets blown up.
Archer, Lucifer (the devil sleeps bangs his therapist instead of paying her), X Files, Burn Notice, 24, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, NCIS, Jeopardy, The Simpsons, King of the Hill, Family Guy, Lie to Me (based on the work of Paul Ekman),
Steak - medium rare, crab legs, lobster, creative omelets for breakfast, bacon, salty chocolate and whiskey
The Count of Monte Cristo, Brave New World, 1984, Fahrenheit 451, lots of non-fiction books relating to sexuality and relationships, I am a big fan of Tristan Taormino among others. Self-help books that instruct and inspire including classics like: Think and Grow Rich, The Science of Getting Rich (more than money), Psycho-Cybernetics.
An eclectic mix, here are a few, Gotye, Lots of 80s music from my childhood years back when MTV still played music videos, DePeche Mode, Maroon Five, electronic music especially when running, Royksopp, Moby, Movie scores by John Williams, Phantom of the Opera sound track.
- chocolate-covered bacon
- intelligent conversation
On FetLife I'm MultipleMike ;)
- You are at least 80% compatible based on the questions, OR otherwise think we might be compatible.
- You can try to beat me at trivia :) - tell me something interesting, or try to stump me with a question
- You can match wits with someone who has a challenging, irreverent sense of humor
- You are clever, fun, witty, and shamelessly sex positive.
- You like to talk to the person you have sex with. It makes me feel silly to say it feel kind of used when after sex I just get pushed out. While I'm not looking for an exclusive relationship or commitment, I do generally to get to know someone and repeat the experience when we have good chemistry :)