My favorites are typically robot-y, so Gundam, Code Geass, Macross, Martian Successor Nadesico, and Ghost in the Shell (mainly TV series) . My blue Prius has TACHKOMA on the plate and was chosen in part because it kind of looks like a spider tank.
___/ Movies \______________________________
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Castle in the Sky, and Castle of Cagliostro. I've also got a special place in my nostalgia for Hook.
___/ Books \_______________________________
Dan Simmons' Hyperion, Snow Crash, Watchmen, and The Dresden Files. Presently tackling The Wheel of Time.
___/ Videogames \_________________________
Chrono Trigger, Xenogears, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and The Last of Us.
___/ Food \_________________________________
Anything that would normally be unhealthy that you can make healthy versions of at home, especially with garlic or pineapple.
2. The Internet satisfies my info addiction.
3. The stuffed animals on my bed from my childhood. Yeah, really. There would be manly tears if a fire happened to them.
4. My car. RDU is sprawled and I need it.
5. Glasses and/or contacts. The world is too blurry without them for me to appreciate it properly.
6. My FitBit (for health tracking) and my iPod (for audio to listen to) team up to keep me healthy and happy, so I'd miss them both dearly.