I'm also pretty good at stubbornly googling and seeking out answers to things that probably aren't worth researching. I tend to get pretty stubborn about needing to know specific pointless things that come up in conversation, though I try not to do phone searches while talking to people.
My favorites are typically robot-y, so Gundam, Code Geass, Macross, Martian Successor Nadesico, and Ghost in the Shell (mainly TV series) . My blue Prius has TACHKOMA on the plate and was chosen in part because it kind of looks like a spider tank.
___/ Movies \______________________________
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Castle in the Sky, Princess Mononoke, and Castle of Cagliostro. I've also got a special place in my nostalgia for Hook.
___/ Books \_______________________________
Dan Simmons' Hyperion, Snow Crash, and Watchmen. Ongoing series I follow include The Dresden Files, Alex Verus, and October Daye. Survived The Wheel of Time, can't really recommend to most people.
___/ Videogames \_________________________
Chrono Trigger, Xenogears, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and The Last of Us. Currently playing Mass Effect Andromeda and Overwatch.
___/ Food \_________________________________
Anything that would normally be unhealthy that you can make healthy versions of at home, especially with garlic or pineapple.
2. The Internet satisfies my info addiction.
3. The stuffed animals on my bed from my childhood. Yeah, really. There would be manly tears if a fire happened to them.
4. My car. RDU is sprawled and I need it.
5. Sunlight. Against all stereotypes I really like sunlight and being outside and find myself pretty low energy without it. I'd probably never survive in Seattle.
6. My FitBit (for health tracking) and my phone (for audio books and general connectivity) team up to keep me healthy and happy, so I'd miss them both dearly.