First of all, I don't take life too seriously so I suggest you take everything I say with a pinch of salt . . . really. I'm quite shy with people I don't know but once I'm comfortable I can be the life of the party. Main activities include hanging out with friends (pretty much every weekend), watching the football (pretty much every weekend), going to pubs (noticing a pattern yet?), watching films, playing pool, bowling on Monday nights and I'm willing to try pretty much anything once.
Whilst all that is very exciting, I still really enjoy my chilled out evenings with takeaway and some tv. Either that or playing games on my laptop.
I've been told I pick most things up annoyingly fast.
I'm not a massive reader but I did love Woman in Black. The Adrian Mole series was really good, and the Inkheart trilogy wasn't bad either.
Shaun of the dead, Liar Liar, Robin Hood: Men in tights, Back to the future, Princess Bride, Blazing Saddles, Monty Python and the holy grail, Inception, Catch me if you can, Frequency, Love Actually (for Colin Frissell of course . . .). That's mainly comedies I know, and there are LOADS more films that I've enjoy watching but there's just too many to name. If you're wondering about whether I like your favourite film, just ask me.
Woman in Black, Avenue Q, Warhorse, Shipwrecked. Would like to see more comedy shows as well.
I love big bang theory and how I met your mother, that's the 2 favourites but I also like South Park, Family Guy, American Dad (Seth Macfarlane is a legend), QI, Top Gear and pretty much anything else on Dave or Comedy Central. Also Match Of The Day is, and probably always will be, a part of my weekly routine.
I could copy and paste my ipod, but it's easier to say I'm a big pop-punk/punk rock/rock fan, although I can happily listen to pretty much anything. I have a few guilty pleasures too that shall not be made public! I can probably be caught singing them in the shower, very cliche . . .
Not fussy really, I enjoy almost anything, but make no mistake, I do enjoy it!
2. Comedy (in all it's forms)
3. Banter (nothing better than insulting the people you like, right?)
4. My laptop (mainly for gaming, but facebook, news and skype too)
5. My iphone (the home of my music, contacts and angry birds)
6. Cuddles ( yea, I'm soppy)
. . . Just delightful.
2. You have a good sense of humour, or a wish to be entertained by mine, or if you liked anything at all in my profile and have the urge to tell me. I'd say I'm pretty easy to talk to, so just say hi. :)
5. If you have managed to work out the hidden film reference in this section.