I’ll keep it pretty simple. I am wrapping up a dissertation here in the UK and I may be heading back to the States in September. I’m still interested in meeting new people here, don’t really have a “type” and am open to pretty much anything.
- Honest and Direct; you will never wonder what’s on my mind
- Loyal; friends and family
- Friendly; social and communicative
- Adventurous; loves the outdoors under all weather conditions and places, not really a city person. Hiking, camping, surfing, diving, exploring anywhere and everywhere
- Low Key; easy-going, no drama, patient, understanding
- Varied Interests; archaeology, animation, neurosciences, biology, evolutionary theory
- Complete central nervous system
- Efficiently convert 02 to CO2
- Not a serial killer, or really good at it so I won’t notice (see it coming)
- Smart, funny, sweet, enjoy reading
- Shy, goofy and nerdy are pluses – no princesses please
- Educated (you don’t need an educational qualification), not bigoted as to race, ethnicity or religious beliefs
- Are passionate about something; have your own interests beyond the gym, socializing and pubs
- Not obsessed with healthy living, but average, fit, athletic body type (voluptuous is great as well)
So there you go. I’m on this site sporadically, so please if you are interested in getting in touch take a chance and drop me a message – I don’t bite.
- Being the go-to guy.
- Helping my friends.
- Efficiently converting O2 to CO2.
- Cuddling to movies for hours on end.
- Not shaving; I am always stubbly
Movies: Anything with a good story, but I am a sucker for horror flicks of all kinds. I don't do fad media. I finally saw the Hunger Games movie recently, and it really, really sucked. I hate over-CG'ed movies and the current trend of superhero flicks.
Shows: I don't watch much television. I used to watch the Discovery Channel, Nat Geo and the History channel before they turned into reality TV mills.
I just found some episodes of the Big Bang Theory online and started watching that though. Hilarious stuff.
2.) My friends
3.) Natural Environments
4.) My surfboard
5.) My art