Who you are:
1. You are probably not really sure where you’re going in life, but you know you’re going there at eighty miles per hour. Which means you’ll probably crash into something great without seeing it coming.
2. You are, of course, counting on that.
3. Learning has such an allure for you you just can’t have enough of it. It might be important things, it might be trivia, it might be the random news of the day. Attaining new information never gets old.
4. In elementary you publicly scoffed at all those girls that were pink princesses for Halloween. Being the witch was so much better. You wand was magic. Theirs was just for show.
5. You love everyone you see, but you’re not in love with everyone you see. It’s not them, it’s you.
6. You know you are special, unique, different, a puzzle inside a puzzle inside a box of Cracker Jacks hidden in the back of the shelf.
7. However, you also know everyone thinks the same thing about themselves, so you choose to be humble about it and not brag.
8. You enjoy reading lists about you, which although are totally inaccurate, are actually close to the person you might be.
9. As you thread the pages of OkCupid, you cannot avoid the feeling of being a narrator in a Discovery Channel wild life show.
10. You often wish you were less driven my emotions and more by reason. Until you try it and realize it’s not as great as others claim it to be.
11. You think it is beautiful to look at your well balanced checkbook.
12. Or, you treat your ATM’s “check balance” function as your personal slot machine.
13. You are glad the eighties are over. Nineties too. Now it’s time to heal and forget.
14. You like flowers, chocolates, picnics, hand-made cards, and men that open the door for you. Your inner feminist has serious issues with some of this.
15. You are artistically inclined. Maybe not a devoted artist, but you have your fields in which you shine.
16. For you, math, cooking, chemistry, hiking, conversation, smiling, or an operation table can all fall under the label ‘art’ if done with the heart in the right place.
17. At one point in your life, you seriously considered becoming a professional lion tamer. Luckily, you changed your mind before your sixth birthday. Your kitty was also relieved.
I am smart, introspective, and observant.
Movies: Been a while since I watch movies so this is tricky. I prefer movies that make me go "hmm" over movies that go "boom!" Does Dr. Horrible count as a movie? Movies I can sing along to are the good stuff.
Music: Bacilos, Julieta Venegas, Fiel a la Vega, Caetano Veloso, Juan Luis Guerra, Barenakes Ladies, Jonathan Coulton, and old school Salsa for listening, new school for dancing. Currently obsessed with the soundtrack of 'Once.'
Food: I'm not much of an adventurous eater, so I stick to basics. However, if you convince it will be fun, or you make googly eyes, I'm willing to try new things.
...you can sing "always look on the bright side of life" from memory.
...you think P.D.A. is cute.