I am very forward and blunt because I do not like to waste time or be "mis-interpreted". I do not like games unless they are video games and sometimes board games.
I have, recently, come to the realization that I want to find someone that I can have a life with, not just a friendship, friend with benefits, or any of the similar things. If that happens, then so be it, but what I am really looking for is someone that I can connect with on every level. Someone who I can love openly and have it reciprocated.
Movies; Number one and the top of my list is Princess Bride. Also up there is Stardust, Aliens, The Thing, and a whole bunch of others...
Music; I enjoy Techno ALOT!
To be named later
1. You are honest about yourself, what you want, how you want it.
2. You are open to someone who puts all the cards on the table.
3. You are not afraid to discuss anything.
4. Hearing the words, "I really like you" does not twist you up and scare you.
5. If hearing the words "I really like you" does twist you up in fear, you will express that.
6. If your feelings change or there is an issue, you are not afraid to discuss or explain.
7. You are willing to take a chance.
NOTE: Please do not "like" my profile if you have no intention of responding to a message I send.
You should NOT message me if (Yes, this list has been revised based on my experience on this site.): (Updated 5/16/16)
1. You are going to ask me to meet your parents within a month of us knowing each other.
2. You are perpetually looking for greener grass
3. You are not honest about yourself, your intentions, or your behavior.
4. You believe conflict resolution is best done in silence.
5. You are over 40 and wear "barbie" frosted pink lipstick.
6, You are afraid to communicate by phone or in person. I WILL NOT engage someone who only communicates via text.
7. You are afraid to communicate your feelings, the good ones or the bad ones.
8. You will get "black-out" drunk in public.
9. You talk about how everyone in your family is crazy *chances are, YOU are the one who is crazy
10. You are one of these people that needs validation through endless emails back and forth; If you're not up for a phone call within a few emails, I am not interested.
11. You are still in love with your ex
12. You are going to post pictures that I took of you, or that you took while at my place while we are dating, on your dating profile while we are dating or after we stop dating.
13. You don't disable your OKC profile after we discussed doing so.
14. You are emotionally detached.
15. You feel that the best way to deal with stress in your life is to push me away (unless I am the source of that stress; in which case, let me know)
16. You cannot keep to your promises.
17. You are looking for a non-sexual relationship (news flash...if you are with someone and YOU don't have intimacy, don't bitch about the guy wanting it.)
18. You are willing to string me along for 8 monthes only to then tell me you don't find me attractive.
19. You do not understand or care how your actions can affect myself or others.
You may consider me bitter...that is fine, this list probably pertains to you on some level. I look at it as weeding the idiots out before I waste time doing it myself.