• I love to laugh (at everything)
• I live to learn. ('bout everything)
• I'm an amalgam of "opposing" traits.
• I am a Jacqueline of all Trades.
• No, really. I've done professional work as a Writer, Visual Artist, Chef, Financial Advisor, a Teacher, etc.. I love it all.
• I exist for adventure and experience.
• I'm quite possibly a flight risk, but I'm not noncommittal; I'm just anti-routine.
• Not looking for dates as much as friends.
• I am cultured, well-traveled, yet still able to be a bit uncouth at times. And that's OK.
• I'm the worst and best planner. Shut up.
• I hate gender roles, norms, & pigeonholes.
• I'm basically Jessica Day, Gretchen Cutler, and Sheldon Cooper as one epic person.
• My humor ranges from nerdy, to high brow, to low brow, right down to dark.
• If you have nothing on your page, we probably have nothing to talk about.
• "Hey (insert generic compliment)" is not a talk piece. Start a conversation or move along. Seriously, I will ignore you.
• Grammar Goddess Level: Expert
• I love to debate. Don't try me!
• I'm not as über cocky as I joke to be.
• I'm weird. And a geek.
a) I love it
b) you love it.
finding cool sweaters at thrift shops
fostering confidence in others
making the kissy face
getting babies to love me
proving you wrong
spewing completely obscure facts
mastering a skill in short time frames
Movies: The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Fifth Element, ANYTHING TIM BURTON, most things by Tarantino. brain teasers and thought-provoking pieces are joy. cult/odd/satirical musicals are my weakness. Grease, Rocky Horror, Funny Girl, etc. Also, Sondheim is a genius . Partially irrelevant , perhaps, but true !
Shows : Doctor Who, Glee, Orange is the New Black, New Girl, Community, the Big Bang Theory, Adventure Time, Dexter, How I Met Your Mother, Once Upon a Time, Don't Trust the B**** in Apt 23, etc. Also I'll watch a cartoon like nobody's business !
Food: I like to master the preparation and shameless devouring of pretty much all types of cuisine. I am currently working on learning more Greek and Filipino dishes :)
Music : I love anything that speaks to me. Neosoul, Jazz Fusion, Acid Jazz, R&B, REAL Hiphop, a little country, Pop, House/Electronic, Alternative, Indie, and a new budding love for Junk bands thanks to Dandelion Junk Queens :)
Books : anything fantasy interspersed with steady streams of reality and a keen reinventing of modern history/destiny.
Vanilla Ice's musical contributions.
I sniff things and people without thinking to do so.
I am a madman with a box
you like to talk about things : life, love, all that other bullshit.
you wish to pose a question.
you have developed a hypothesis and would like help proving it a valid theory.
you want to tell me a story of a foreign land, or perhaps a forbidden one?
you wish to tell me my profile is quite expansive, to which I will undeniably respond "That's what she said" or "Not in comparison to the universe, my friend" depending on how douchie I'm feeling.