1) IF YOU CAN'T BE HONEST ABOUT YOURSELF ON YOUR PROFILE IN ANY WAY DON'T BOTHER CONTACTING ME
2) IF YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS AND STILL DECIDE TO SEND A ONE WORD MESSAGE... KEEP SCROLLING.
Thanks for stopping by. It appears that there are a lot of "Window Shoppers" out there and not too many that are keen on taking a closer look. But you know what? That's okay.
Online dating is like rummaging through a Thrift Store... You have to sift through a lot of stuff in the hopes of finding that ONE piece that stands out. That ONE item where, when you find it, makes you do a little happy dance. And then, if it's just what you're looking for, you can't wait to tell your best friend.
With that being said, I know I am that unique "Item" that will be just right for the discerning connoisseur that recognizes quality and value when he sees it.
- Firm believer in love, passion and that relationships are a two way street. They are doomed to fail if you're looking out for your own self-interest.
- I'm a good judge of character and follow my gut if something doesn't feel right. My BS detector is usually fully charged and I have no problem calling you out if I feel that you are not who you say you are.
- Passionate about the things I believe in, but respect the opinions of others. You have to... Opinions are like A**holes... Everybody's got one.
- Believe in acceptance, being non-judgmental and that love is UNCONDITIONAL. I take people one at a time, as everyone has something different to share. Bullying however, I will not tolerate.
- In line with the bullet above, I do not have a close relationship with my parents. In the name of religion they have judged me for my choices and have cut me off. I love them dearly and my door is always open to them as it should be, but for now they will have nothing to do with their only child. If you know what shunning is, we may have something in common...
- Being an only child, I spent a lot of time alone growing up and don't mind my own company. I prefer small gatherings of close friends over large boisterous crowds.
- Do not suffer fools gladly and have no time for drama, negativity or people who are always in a crisis.
- Appreciate the small things that most people don't notice, random acts of kindness and being the best me that I can be.
- My dog Moon is my best buddy and she comes with me everywhere. No collar, no leash and is probably the most well behaved dog you'll ever come across.
- Love taking road trips with Moon and stopping to let her run in open spaces and taking pictures of the little things that catch my eye along the way.
- Have a great love for all creatures great and small and they deserve to be treated with the utmost reverence and respect. They deserve to rule this world more than humans ever will, considering what we've done to it.
- Have seen a bit of the world, but am aching to see so much more of it. France is at the top of my Bucket List at the moment.
- I'll take rum & coke or beer over a glass of wine, and I'm more of a city girl. Roughing it for me is when there isn't a bathmat in the hotel bathroom.
- I have a few piercings and a couple of tattoos and am anxious to get more ink. Some bigger pieces are currently in the design stages.
- If you're looking for a frilly Girly Girl, Princess or Diva, you're reading the wrong profile.
- Have had my fill of the NFL, CFL, MLB, F1, NASCAR and PGA. If you're an obsessed sports fan, enjoy it, but leave me out of it. I DON'T CARE!
- Oui, je parle francais.
- The OKC Personality thing isn't accurate. Please take it with a grain of salt... A shot of Tequila, and a wedge of lime.
My favorite quote is from Ferris Bueller and they're the words I live by.....
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "
I take every day as it comes and find beauty wherever I go. Call me a perpetual optimist, but I always make a point of looking for the silver lining.
No need to scale Kilimanjaro or go to Machu Pichu to enjoy the beauty of the world around us. It's right there in front of you, if you know where to look for it.
- Caring for others, putting them before myself.
- Noticing the little things that most people don't.
- I'm a good cook.
- Photography is a hobby I enjoy immensely. Wish I was better at it and need to take some classes, but am pleased at what my lens has captured so far. Follow me on Instagram - DearMissDear
- Caring for animals.
- Jeopardy... Well not really good at it, but can hold my own.
- I'm usually wearing something Black and/or Red
- I look a lot younger than I am
Others I listen to...
Adele, A-Ha, The Beatles,The Black Keys, The Bravery, Bob Marley, Bruno Mars, Cage The Elephant, Johnny Cash, City and Color, The Civil Wars, The Cure, Dead Can Dance, Dean Martin, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, Elton John, Evanescence, Fall Out Boy, Filter, Frank Sinatra, Front 242, Good Charlotte, Gotye, Grayson Capps, Green Day, Hinder, Howard Jones, The Killers, KMFDM, Inxs, Kris Allen, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Michael Buble, Mission UK, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Neon Trees, Neverending White Lights, Nickelback (don't judge me) ,One Republic, Paramore, Peter Gabriel, Queen, Sade, Sarah McLaughlin, Shinedown, Snow Patrol, Stateless, Tears For Fears, Theory Of A Deadman, Train, U2, and more that I can't think of at the moment.
- Movies and books are a great escape and I believe strongly in fueling one's imagination. The only movies I don't care for are horror.
My movie list is too long to put here, so I'll just list directors...
Kevin Smith, Quinten Tarantino, Tim Burton, Luc Besson, Ron Howard, Clint Eastwood, Peter Jackson (including EARLY work), Stephen Spielberg, Robert Zemeckis, Cohen Brothers, Terry Gilliam, David Fincher, Michael Mann, Rob Reiner, Blake Edwards, John Woo, Harold Ramis, Martin Scorsese, John Hughes, and a few I've forgotten.
Lots of TV5 (France TV), Love Nature, Smithsonian Channel, True Blood, Supernatural, Grimm, Vampire Diaries, Criminal Minds, Person of Interest, Elementary, basically anything on CI, A & E, CNN, BBC, PBS, HBO, Showcase & Bravo.
14,000 Things To Be Happy About - Barbara Ann Kipfer
The Tao of Pooh - Benjamin Hoff
Favorite Authors: Richard Doetsch, Neil Gaiman, Anne Rice, Dan Brown, Kathy Reichs, Raymond Khoury, Andrew Vachs, Michael Slade, Jeffrey Deaver
Vietnamese, Indian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Szechuan, Greek, Lebanese and good old comfort food.
- My inner circle of close friends
- My Critters
- My Camera
- My Laptop
Without seeking to control
Takes everything as it comes
Lives not to achieve or possess
But simply to be all he or she can be...
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
- Why the FUCK is meeting the right person so damn hard?
- You're curious
- I've sent you a message. It's only polite. I will pay you the same courtesy. I may not be all that, but I'm harmless. A "Thanks for stopping by, but I'm not interested" isn't too much to ask is it?
- You want a new friend.
DON'T MESSAGE ME IF:
- You don't have a picture. You've seen me, it's only fair I see you.
THE FASTEST WAY TO GET YOUR MESSAGE DELETED WILL BE BY JUST LEAVING A PHONE NUMBER. Don't be an ass.
- You start off a message with "Hi", "Hey Pretty", "Hey Gorgeous", or any other stupid flirt. READ my profile before you write some nonsensical garbage in the hopes that I will respond.
If you want my attention... BE CREATIVE!!