• I'm a licensed hairstylist, makeup artist, esthetician, nail tech and a certified gypsy.
• Seattle native, recently moved to SaMo after a 3 year stint back in the Pacific Northwest.
• Prior to Portland I lived in South Lake Tahoe, way up in the mountains in Colorado and on O'ahu..
• I live up to the Aries name; first born, charismatic, leader not a follower, full of energy, definite daredevil, confident, generous and courageous...some what impulsive.
• I love anything and everything steampunk. I've slowly been growing my clothing collection.
• Huge outdoor enthusiast. I love all board sports, camping, mountain biking, hiking, beaches, sunshine and just about anything to get my heart rate up. Rock climbing in next on my list to try.
• My image doesn't match my interests. My interests are unique for the industry I work in. I'm quite an anomaly.
• As of late, I've found myself spending most of my free time cooking. I don't want to float my boat here, but I know my way around the kitchen.
• My music collection consists of mostly electronic music.
• Love house and breaks.
• Hate trance and remixed top 40's.
• I like to think I'm a good photographer. I've taken B&W classes for years and have recently picked up digital. (Some of my stuff is posted)
• Snowboarding means the world to me. I've been skiing since I was super young and snowboarding since I was 10. It would be so great to meet some people on here to go n ride with!! (Plus...its a good way to break the ice and everyone becomes exponentially sexier in snow gear.)
• Traveling when I can.
• Seeing live music.
• Being awesome.
• Getting hyphy.
• Picnics and BBQs.
• Applying makeup.
• Having a good fucking time.
• Blue Eyes.
• Height/Weight Proportion.
• How much I eat/Weight Proportion. lol
• Ghetto Funk, Nu Skool Breaks, Progressive Breaks
• Drum n Bass
• Deep House, Tech-House, Progressive House, Fidget House
• Glitch Hop
• Hip Hop
2.) Awesome Food
6.) My Snowboard