I'm 36 years old and own my own house and I do not go out and party or hang out at all hours of the night. No drugs at all and alcohol is VERY seldom if any. I try to take care of myself by eating healthy and going to the gym. I'm most comfortable hanging out at home and relaxing, but I would like to find someone I can go out and do things with but also relax at home most of the time. I'm the type that looks for the silver lining in every situation and tries to make the best of any circumstances. I feel that everything happens for a reason and the harder it is the better person you will be once you make it through. I enjoy making people laugh and can be a bit of a goofball who can make light of any situation; but I'm also very serious when I need to be and am very responsible. A big kid at heart but also very grown for my age after everything I've been through in life. I do have a daughter that I raised by myself since she was 2, but she's 18 now and is out on her own. So any potential significant other should not worry about that.
I'm a romantic at heart and I've always been the relationship guy, not the serial dater. I'm either single for a very long time or in a serious relationship for a very long time. Still looking for the right person to spend my life with. I'm sure I'll know when I find her and I'm very hopeful. As cliché as it sounds, she'll be like my best friend that I'm always happy with even when we're mad. We can talk to each other about anything and we always make each other laugh. While I'm admittedly a home body most of the time, I do enjoy outdoor stuff very much also. It's been a while but I love camping, hiking, fishing, museums, exploring WNY and many other things. I'm always open to trying new things actually look forward to getting out more once I'm talking to someone.
Movies - Wayy too many to name. I'm a big movie buff and love many movies from all genres. I'd have to say comedies and horror are my favorites though. I can watch movies all day any day.
TV - There are way too many to name but the first to come to mind: Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Spartacus, Smallville, Supernatural, Heroes, Prison Break, Criminal Minds, Archer, Family Guy, South Park, Falling Skies, American Horror Story, Grey's Anatomy, The Black List, The Following, Revenge, Grimm, etc.etc. I can go on all day. And yes I do like Anime too (I know I know, don't hold it against me).
Music - I can deal with anything ... Except Country. I grew up on rap / hip hop, but the crap they come up with now-a-days is ridiculous so I find myself liking 80's and 90's Rock/Soft Rock and Old School Stuff. Hell I even like old Metallica (but only a few of the classics) lol.
Food - Anything healthy. The less sugar the better and the more protein the better.
- A job
- My Health
- A nearby gym
- And why the hell did I use THIS as my username? Its my original email I created when I was 14 and now just makes me look like a total creep ... I'm really not though trust me I tried to change it lol.
- You thing we'd be a good match. You can enjoy hanging out home just as much as going out doing something together.
- You like to laugh and can hold a decent conversation
- You're Mature above all else, not the party all the time type, is ok hanging out at home relaxing and watching movies, ... did I mention to please be Mature and not overly dramatic?
- You'd like to talk to a guy that isn't your typical pig of a guy. You're looking for a serious relationship with a serious person ... or even just a friend with a possibility of more.
- I would prefer someone who understands proper English and grammar and knows how to spell properly. It would be great if you understood the difference between: Two, to, and too ....Your and You're .... Quit, Quiet, and Quite ... There, Their, and They're ... Through and Threw .... Right and Write ... Weather and Whether, etc. etc. I do have a teenage daughter so some of the latest lingo that drives me crazy has rubbed off on me personally a bit so I understand and don't expect everyone to be perfect lol. It just always gets my attention when someone actually still understands proper grammar is all. Brains and maturity in a woman are just as attractive as looks.