I will return to San Francisco eventually, no exceptions (I'm projecting, being home in about six years).
I grew up in the Mission district of SF, that said I'm of Mexican heritage, no one has ever guessed my ethnicity correctly, to be specific my family is from the Tepatitlan Jalisco area.
Anyone who knows me well enough will tell you I'm an odd person, in a good way.
I'm old, I've been around the world. I more often than not say why bother. Several people have said about me "he has something about him", I may be carismatic at times, other times I'm just completely removed. One moment I may be lost in thought the next I might try and get a good conversation going.
I have an extremely sharp memory.
Movies: I really like the movie Repo Man with Emilio Estevez, I re-watch that one once in great while.
TV Shows: South Park, Rick and Morty and Mr. Pickles.
Music: Yeah, I like music.
Favorite foods: I cook very simple and healthy for myself. Occasionally I like go out for a cheeseburger, french onion soup, egg drop soup, tacos, sushi, borshch.
Also, I really like peanut-butter and honey sandwiches.
Favorite comedians: Robert Schimmel, Bill Hicks, Doug Stanhope, Greg Giraldo, Dave Attell, Bill Burr, Jim Norton and many more.
Filling in some blanks here:
1) I ride my bicycle as fast as possible, often. Once I start hitting my strides I'd just rather not slow down. I do respect city traffic and all.
2) If you wanna talk fitness, have some knowledge, I don't know everything and I never will, but don't spout off easily disputable statements about this, that or the other.
3) I've never been married, I have no children. I've been in love once or twice, and I do foolishly rush things once in a great while. It's fun sometimes to laugh while we leave the world burning behind us.
4) If I get serious about you and you let me in, I will change your life. It always works out that way.
5) My phone isn't a leash and I won't go out of my way to show you that I'm loyal and honest, that's on you and your experiences.
6) I can tell a story if you put me on the spot and egg me on about a subject, it won't be as good as letting it come out naturally.
7) Honestly, I'm a love sick fool looking to be inspired.
8) I don't have much respect for someone that uses sex/sexuality as a means to get their way. There may be a lot to them I may find interesting, I just don't fall easily.
9) When my voice mail picks up you'll get this message "I'm out on my bike".
10) I like being provoked into thought, or I'll just relate some past experience, that's fine too.
11) If it looks dead, poke it with a stick, you never know, right.
12) Boys Don't Cry (even after being in 30 million fights all over the place)
13) I lose interest when I see tattoos. Myself, I've never aspired to be a human sketch board.
14) Country, Southern Rock, Punk Rock, Goth, Speed Metal, Mariachi, Alternative Rock . . .
15) Otto Maddox
16) Those years of scribbling my thoughts on paper are being put to use. I'm getting around to writing that novel I've put thoughts into over the years.
17) Bike riding gives me peace of mind and clarity. As long as I could get my leg over the saddle, life is alright.
18) Listening to rap from the late '80s - '90s gets me all nostalgic. . (Links to a song I woke up to almost daily for a long while.)
19) My indifference is sometimes confused with passivity. I am completely honest, I shouldn't be asked to "think about it", I already have. I know I'll always have something new to learn.
While here, I might be on the the okcupid forum, mostly browsing/reading topics as of late(click here).
I'm just a carpet technician and I'm on a mission from God, I'm waiting for my ship to come in.