I have an extremely sharp memory.
Movies: I really like the movie Repo Man with Emilio Estevez, I re-watch that one once in great while.
TV Shows: South Park. The Simpsons.
Music: Yeah, I like music.
Favorite foods: Occasionally I like go out for a cheeseburger, french onion soup, egg drop soup, tacos, sushi, borshch.
I like peanut-butter and honey sandwiches a lot.
Favorite comedians: Robert Schimmel, Bill Hicks, Doug Stanhope, Greg Giraldo, Dave Attell, Bill Burr, Jim Norton and many more.
Filling in some blanks here:
1) I ride my bicycle as fast as possible, often. Once I start hitting my strides I'd just rather not slow down.
2) If you wanna talk fitness, have some knowledge, I don't know everything and I never will, but don't spout off easily disputable statements about this, that or the other.
3) I've never been married, I have no children. I've been in love once or twice, and I do foolishly rush things once in a great while. It's fun sometimes to laugh while we leave the world burning behind us.
4) If I get serious about you and you let me in, I will change your life. It always works out that way.
5) My phone isn't a leash and I won't go out of my way to show you that I'm loyal and honest, that's on you and your experiences.
6) I can tell a story if you put me on the spot and egg me on about a subject, it won't be as good as letting it come out naturally.
7) Honestly, I'm a love sick fool looking to be inspired.
8) I don't have much respect for someone that uses sex/sexuality as a means to get their way. There may be a lot to them I may find interesting, I just don't fall easily.
9) It would be nice to talk to you again someday, we had long conversations about nothing and everything and it always meant something to me.
10) I like being provoked into thought, or I'll just relate some past experience, that's fine too.
11) If it looks dead, poke it with a stick, you never know, right.
12) Boys Don't Cry (even after being in 30 million fights all over the place)
13) I lose interest when I see too many tattoos. Myself, I've never aspired to be a human sketch board.
14) Country, Southern Rock, Punk Rock, Goth, Speed Metal, Mariachi, Alternative Rock . . .
15) Otto Maddox
16) No bleeding heart liberals and no right wingers. Your perspective is important and being passionate about such matter must be respected. I won't argue, I may debate and I'd just rather not get into a heated discussion. Live and let be.
While here, I might be on the the okcupid forum, mostly browsing/reading topics as of late(click here).
I'm just a carpet technician and I'm on a mission from God, I'm waiting for my ship to come in.