I’m patient and loyal; protective but not smothering — a natural problem-solver and cool under pressure. I'm a natural introvert (INFJ or INTJ). And fairly handy around the house (remodeled two bathrooms, laundry room, etc).
I've been trying to spend more time on my bicycle and recently decided to give mountain biking a try. I'm not going to ride off cliffs or anything, but I figured trail riding sounds like a lot of fun and offers variety from a hike when I want something a bit different.
I believe in love, play, and the need for regular touch between partners. Healthy relationships are built on trust, good communication and intimacy. A solid relationship is what I’m looking for and I don’t play games (well, emotional games).
I've been to Europe and Asia on business, but need to return to at least a couple of those just to explore. I've been to the Basque region of Spain and France. When traveling I prefer to spend at least a few days in same location to get grounded and explore vs. running around endlessly. I really enjoy foreign travel. I’m looking for a partner who moves through the world at a similar pace as me.
I want someone that is as comfortable curled up against me, each of us with a good book (or Kindle), as she is on a hiking trail, or out to dinner.
I’m not looking to start a family. I like children, and don't object to a partner that already has children (preferably not very small ones). I want the partner with whom I can hopefully share the second half of my life with to be kind, honest, silly and loving and adventurous — with a bit of fire in her.
- Books by Jim Butcher, Laurell K Hamilton, Simon R Green
- Avengers, A River Runs Through It, Blade Runner, Grosse Point Blank, Gran Torino, Princess Bride
- Big Bang Theory, Mythbusters, Chopped
- She Wants Revenge, Jethro Tull, Lords of Acid, 8mm, Garbage, The Beatles
- Most Thai cuisine, sushi, Pho, most things that I cook :)
- You’d like someone to explain the Marvel comics universe to you and why Scarlett Johansen is the only Avenger who hasn't gotten her own movie yet.
- You’d like to explain to *me* why Black Widow is the only Avenger who hasn't gotten her own movie yet.
- You want to play rock band.
- You’re a good person with a fun, playful side.