Insecure, easily distracted (probably with ADD) perfectionist, the idea is to apply sloppiness in order to get things done. It does work sometimes.
Colorful dresser. Fast walker. Quiet until the right buttons are pushed. Caoutious/Curious. Completely unreliable sleep cycle. I have some slight hoarding tendencies, but i’ll only submit to being called a hoarder if it is agreed that museums should be called hoarding houses.
I hate competitions. I feel ashamed if i win, i feel ashamed if i lose. Even if they made me feel alright, i’d probably still think they’re evil. Some people seem to think that competition is good for progress. I think cooperation is better, it’s usually better for sustainable progress.
Depressive realist. As I see it, the world is already a hard sci-fi dystopia. We’re pretty much post-apocalyptic at this point. A soft, slow apocalypse, no pleasing dramaturgical curve. That’s not to say i don’t think we should resist the decline, i’m all for resisting, i just don’t expect any miracles.
I strive to be a feminist; not to be racist; not to be ableist; not to be transphobic or anything of the like. If i fail, please tell me.
(I’m not going to list my diagnoses here, but you’re welcome to ask.)
Tea, Patti Smith, David Lynch, Thomas Mann, Werner Herzog, Boards of Canada, Mazzy Star, Low, Scott Walker, Claire Denis, Clara Rockmore, Cambodian Cassette Archives, Breaking Bad, Albert Camus, Dostoyevsky, Tove Jansson, Can, Moondog, William Eggleston, Arthur Russell, Magazine, Slowdive, Loop, Hyperbole and a Half, Andrei Tarkovsky, Talking Heads, Stanley Kubrick, Claire Denis, The Picture of Dorian Gray, Agnes Varda, Residents, Cocteau Twins, The Space Lady, Suicide, Peter Greenaway (A Walk Through H!), Ursula K. LeGuin, Miyazaki, Thelonious Monk, Sun Ra, Fugazi, Akira, Hermann Hesse, David Cronenberg, Cambodian Funk Yodeler (please google that), food should be spicy.
I have this masochistic obsession with watching every superhero movie (and a certain sort of colorful action movies) made even though most superheroes really annoy me. Most of them defend the status quo. If i had superpowers i sure as hell wouldn’t.
- I’ve had this idea that it would be fun to know at least one person in every time zone, to maximize chances that there’s always someone online to talk to. (Obviously i don’t mind “penpals”.)
- Does it go without saying that you should if you just want to chat? It should. If i don’t answer i’m probably just too fucked up by current events or something.
- If you’ve spotted this amazing dumpster full of interesting stuff and want company picking through it.
- If you’re making crazy musics and think you could use some amateurish banjo or pedal steel guitar.
- I’m pretty shy (certifiably) so if you think i should message you and i haven’t, you should probably message me.
(omg, i'm so convinced that this profile text is really terrible and will scare off anyone right now.)