There's something about Fight Club that's always spoken to me. So many fantastic quotes, and Brad Pitt's monologue, done impromptu was fantastic.
I like quirky movies and scifi quite a bit so... Big Fish, I love you Philip Morris, Cloud Atlas, and Pan's Labyrinth, The Fountain, and finally the first Matrix come to the top of my mind.
I like sci-fi and dark humor, so for tv we have: Archer, Workaholics, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Dark Mirror < (I love how there's not really a happy ending in these stories), Battlestar Galactica, Fringe, Lost, and Futurama.
Yes it gets its own category; my all time favorites has to be full metal alchemist and since its "main stream" its tied for the lesser known Assassination Classroom. With those two out of the way if you haven't seen Madoka Magica on Netflix go watch it. It starts out all cute and you wonder "what am I watching" then it goes dark.
My current read is Cloud Atlas, so far it's been fantastic; each chapter is written in a different style, and time period. The vocabulary is extensive and the author is really pushing my intellect and reading silks...So I love it.
Other books I enjoy: Sphere, Timeline, The Stand, Animorphs, Jurassic Park, The Martian, Invisible Monsters and books on Linux.
- A sense of adventure; just got back from Italy and I'm planning my next trip to somewhere not in the US
- My wallet and keys...I always tend to have a bad day if I don't being those along.
- A touch of silliness, no need to be serious ALL the time.
- Goals and ambitions, its fun to have a side project to keep you busy like a hobby or something; and you should always take pride in your work.
- Some really good beer in my fridge, self explanatory.