I like to listen and talk, I think and rethink most things going on around me, and I love learning about people and how they think.
I also go paintballing, golfing, disc golfing, or reading. Video games are a pretty good way to pass the time too.
Also, I'm trying to get back to playing my saxophone. Used to be pretty good, but it's been awhile since I played consistently
Movies: Watchmen, Casino Royale, Skyfall, The Dark Knight trilogy, The Bourne trilogy, Brick, Boondock Saints
Shows: Futurama, Dexter, Family Guy, Boardwalk Empire, How I Met Your Mother, Game of Thrones, Archer, Breaking Bad
Food: Peanut butter, pancakes, Italian, Mexican, SUSHI
Games: Batman Arkham series, Mass Effect, Halo, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, and a whole mess of others
- My dog, Larry, a 8 year old black lab that I adopted about a year ago
- Video Games
- Waffles, for they are delicious. Try adding crunchy peanut butter some time. I'll wait..........SEE?! Wasn't that delicious?
- Sleep. Seriously, it's getting ridiculous how much I enjoy this stuff. Training wipes me out some days.
- My mind. Don't want me to be a brain-dead zombie, do we? Well, you might; I don't really know what you think of me just yet.
- For bonus points, have a picture of a dog in a hat:
Ok, a link to a picture of a dog in a hat.