If you can complete the above speech without having to google it, message me :)
I'm also amazing at Spit the card game.
I also really like a group if YouTubers called the Yogscast, so you get bonus point if you know them :) also Markiplier is amazing, if you don't know him, go check him out on YouTube.
My favourite film would be V for Vendetta :) although I prefer it as a graphic novel, much more background in there.
I'd also say my favourite games are the Kingdom Hearts series (I have a set of keyblades I wear as earrings), and Final Fantasy 9. I also love a good Pokemon battle ;)
Also, as a sidenote, when I first wrote this I didn't have msot of this equipment. Now I do, so I am very prepared for the eventual apocalypse.
1) My Doc Martins - Zombie proof, water proof, and pretty snazzy looking :)
2) A smartphone - Now, this sounds odd, but whilst internet and phone signal was still running, it would be immensely useful for meeting up with survivors.
3) Medical Supplies - painkillers, bandages, even cough medicine. It's all useful, and lightweight enough to transport. Which brings me to my next point...
4) A Bicycle - I only realised when a friend pointed this out, but you never see bicycles in apocalyse movies (except that one, that I can't remember the name of). It would make sense to use them though - faster than walking, quieter than cars, and you don't need fuel for them.
5) Stuff that burns - Candles, matches, lighter fluid and lighters, camper stoves :p Okay, cheating with the camper stove, but it's all important. Society has probably been destroyed, and a hot drink or a fire can be very comforting and good for morale.
6) Entertainment - this can be a book, a pack of cards, just about anything that can keep you remembering that it's not all about survival. Assuming you meet up with survivors, a pack of cards is going to be incredibly useful.
It's a rollercoaster in my mind.