Boring, self-centered, dorky, shallow, transparent, bombastic, caustic and sociopathic.
Ummmmm, I took the liberty of editing a bit…
Smart, considerate, fun ,independent, confident, inquisitive, reliable, empathetic, interesting, cheerful and sensitive.
Being born in the mid-west, we don't know how to brag about ourselves but here goes.
Things I like to do...
* I love trying new restaurants
* I like learning about and tasting new wines
* Hanging out on a Saturday doing nothing. (Dolce Far Niente)
* Going to museums.
* Online, planning future trips, real and imagined.
Outside I like to...
* Fly fish (salt water and fresh)
* Camp sometimes
* Weekend getaways to the mountains
* Not Type A active though, sitting at home is nice too.
Inside and Outside...
* I love to travel and have been lucky enough to go to a few really cool places. Italy, France, London, Croatia, Bahamas, South Africa and Mozambique.
* Next, I'd like to go to Spain and Portugal but haven't started the planning yet. Maybe I'm waiting for a travel companion.
* Rough sex. (Ha! Just seeing if you are paying attention!)
Places I've lived... Chicago, Manhattan, Tahoe, Salt Lake City and Denver. Although I grew up in Chicago, Denver feels like home to me.
Jobs I've had... - Software Engineer, Options Trader, Logger, Sailboat delivery, Ski Bum, Ski Instructor
Bits & Pieces...
* I've also decided I've been using my left brain way too much so I'm trying to teach myself to paint. Almost all artists think their work is bad but I do truly suck. I am having fun with it though. :-)
* Although I love good food, I'm not a very good cook but enjoy helping in the kitchen. I can pour the wine and will even clean up after. (read: load dishwasher)
* I like to take baths. (don’t tell anyone we know!)
* I have watched Duck Dynasty AND kind of liked it. (don’t tell anyone we know!)
* I like going to Broadway shows. (don't tell anyone we know!)
* If you like Harley's, get your own.
Extra points if you like...
* Thread count
* Breadmakers with timers
* Baldy Chutes
Demerits if ...
* You wear Crocs on the first date. Or the 3rd.
* You have more than 8 cats
* You live in Ghana.
* You think terroir is your stupid assed yappy dog.
So, what does all that mean? Good question. I guess I'm looking for someone who likes some of these things and would love to share them with me. I'm looking to date but if more happens, all the better. Usually, I'm most comfortable in a relationship. I don't have a checklist of what I'm looking for in a woman. I'm pretty open minded but I have noticed I tend to be attracted to smart women from whom I can learn things. Someone who has reached a level of expertise in some area and knows the feeling of being really good. So, if you find any of this interesting, say hi. If nothing else, it's good to make new friends.
Dang, that was hard!